Subject: bug#23069: 25.1.50; in Gnus temporary browse files are always deleted

From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 17:03:05 +0100

Sorry no emacs -Q. I assume Gnus is set up with a HTML mail
available.

1) (setq gnus-article-browse-delete-temp nil)
2) go to a mail article
3) M-x gnus-article-browse-html-article

You should see Firefox displaying the article.

4) q q q (quit gnus)
5) refresh the page in Firefox

Firefox will issue an error as files have been erased. I expect the
files to not be deleted as is documented when setting the variable
gnus-article-browse-delete-temp to nil.

In case someone needs it, I wrote the following dirty work-around
in my .emacs:

(require 'gnus-art)
(defun gnus-article-browse-delete-temp-files (&optional how))

It just redefines the function that delete files to do nothing.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2016-03-04 built on tao
Repository revision: 82433c400d76ad7d427fb52ef7dd427943f43c64
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	Ubuntu 15.10

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/ivan/keep/bin/emacs-25.0.50.1
 --without-compress-install --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: 
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Saving file /home/ivan/keep/default.el...
Wrote /home/ivan/keep/default.el
Mark set
Saving file /home/ivan/keep/default.el...
Wrote /home/ivan/keep/default.el
Making completion list... [2 times]
You can run the command `debbugs-gnu-search' with M-x -g-sea RET
Quit [2 times]
Mark set [2 times]
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/wget/wget hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/wget/wget
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/wget/wget-sysdep hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/wget/wget-sysdep
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/uim-preedit hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/uim/uim-preedit
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/uim-var hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/uim/uim-var
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/uim-util hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/uim/uim-util
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/uim-keymap hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/uim/uim-keymap
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/uim-version hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/uim/uim-version
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/uim-helper hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/uim/uim-helper
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/uim-leim hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/uim/uim-leim
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/uim-key hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/uim/uim-key
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/uim hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/uim/uim
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/uim-candidate hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/uim/uim-candidate
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/uim-debug hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/uim/uim-debug
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/notmuch-print hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-print
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/notmuch-hello hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-hello
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/notmuch-tag hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-tag
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/notmuch hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/notmuch-show hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-show
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/notmuch-lib hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-lib
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/coolj hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/coolj
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/notmuch-message hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-message
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/notmuch-crypto hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-crypto
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/notmuch-wash hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-wash
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/notmuch-address hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-address
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/notmuch-query hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-query
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/notmuch/notmuch-mua hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-mua
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-import-latex hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-latex
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/htmlize hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/htmlize
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-poem hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-poem
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-context hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-context
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-import-xml hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-xml
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-backlink hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-backlink
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-colors hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-colors
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-latex hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-ikiwiki hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-ikiwiki
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-groff hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-groff
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-mode hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-mode
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-import-docbook hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-docbook
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-wiki hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-wiki
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-protocols hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-protocols
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-texinfo hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-texinfo
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-publish hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-publish
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-project hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-project
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-html hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-html
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-book hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-book
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-xml hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-blosxom hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-blosxom
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-regexps hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-regexps
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-docbook hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-docbook
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-xml-common hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml-common
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-latex2png hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex2png
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/muse/muse-journal hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-journal
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/guess-lang hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/guess-lang
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/flymake-jslint hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/flymake-jslint
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/hydra hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/hydra
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/swbuff hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/dired-details hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/dired-details
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/tea-time hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/tea-time
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/wwtime hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/wwtime
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/org-import-icalendar hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/org-import-icalendar
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/deft hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/deft
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/twittering-mode hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/twittering-mode
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/swbuff-x hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff-x
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/google-translate hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/google-translate
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/flymake-easy hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/flymake-easy
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/caps-mode hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/caps-mode
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/org-learn hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/org-learn
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/php-mode hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/php-mode
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/cmd-mode hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/cmd-mode
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/paredit hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/paredit
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/gtags hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/gtags
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/volume hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/volume
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/org-drill hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/org-drill
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/lv hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/lv
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/vcard hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/vcard
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/browse-kill-ring hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/browse-kill-ring
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/stem-english hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/stem-english
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/ndtp hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndtp
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/lookup-vars hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vars
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/lookup-types hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-types
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/lookup-entry hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-entry
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/lookup-select hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-select
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/ndmisc hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndmisc
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/lookup-vse hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vse
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/lookup-kanji hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-kanji
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/lookup-package hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-package
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/ndeb hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/lookup-compile hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-compile
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/evi hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/lookup hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/evi-mule hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi-mule
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/ndict hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndict
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/ndkks hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndkks
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/ndic hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndic
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/lookup-utils hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-utils
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/ndeb-binary hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb-binary
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/lookup-content hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-content
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/ndsrd hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndsrd
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/ndcookie hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndcookie
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/ndspell hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndspell
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/lookup/sdicf hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/sdicf
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/ivan/caly hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/caly
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/ivan/verbiste hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/verbiste
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/ivan/m8b hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/m8b
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/ivan/stopwatch hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/stopwatch
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/ivan/mboxw hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/mboxw
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/ivan/wpuzzle hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/wpuzzle
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/ivan/pomodoro hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/pomodoro
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/ivan/jumpc hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/jumpc
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-i18n hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-i18n
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-bookmarks hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-tag-editor hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-info-libtag hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/jack hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/jack
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-cache hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-cache
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-info hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-maint hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-maint
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-last-played hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-last-played
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-lyrics hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-source-playlist hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-playlist
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-url hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-url
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-info-mp3info hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-playlist-sort hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-mode-line hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-volume-amixer hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-playing-time hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-mode-line-icon hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-streams hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-streams
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-compat hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-compat
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-mark hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mark
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/tq hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/tq
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-history hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-history
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-browser hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-browser
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-player-xine hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-player-simple hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-stream-info hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-volume hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-info-oggperl hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-oggperl
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-playlist-mode hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-source-file hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-file
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-player-mplayer hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-lastfm hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lastfm
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/later-do hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/later-do
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-player-mpd hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-setup hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-setup
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-info-ogg hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogg
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-info-ogginfo hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/emms-score hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-score
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/ogg-comment hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/ogg-comment
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/garak hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/garak
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/notify hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/notify
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/tracking hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/tracking
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/test hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/test
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/elim hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elim
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/dbus-util hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/dbus-util
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/lui hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/lui
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/elim/incomplete hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/incomplete
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/dictionary/lpath hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/dictionary/lpath
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/dictionary/connection hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/dictionary/connection
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/dictionary/dictionary hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/dictionary/dictionary
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/dictionary/link hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/dictionary/link
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-print
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/bbdb/bbdb hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/bbdb/bbdb-site hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-site
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-1.9.1/helm-multi-match hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-1.9.1/helm-multi-match
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/misc/wgrep hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-20141016.1656/wgrep
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-25.0.50.1/emms/tq hides /home/ivan/keep/bin/emacs-25.0.50.1/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message hashcash cookie1 mail-extr emacsbug sendmail
mm-archive network-stream nsm starttls url-cache debbugs-gnu add-log
debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw puny rng-xsd rng-dt
rng-util xsd-regexp tabify character-fold misearch multi-isearch map ido
counsel swiper ivy which-key beacon use-package diminish bind-key
keyfreq helm-mode helm-recoll helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell dired-aux ffap helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-net url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib appt view holidays hol-loaddefs
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-element org-irc org-info org-bbdb
org-agenda erc-log erc-track slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl elp slime-parse slime gud apropos compile etags xref project
arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec slime-autoloads vc vc-dispatcher vc-git
diff-mode autoinsert server paren disp-table rx org-gnus mboxw
gnus-registry registry eieio-base spam spam-stat bbdb-com crm gnus-uu
yenc gnus-msg shr svg xml seq dom gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message autorevert filenotify
dired-x dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader subr-x gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils quail elim warnings
browse-url bbdb bbdb-site timezone page-break-lines erc-truncate
erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-ring erc-netsplit erc-match
erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat pp winner time delsel dired-details markdown-mode
thingatpt derived org-drill org-learn org-id org advice org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs hi-lock cl savehist cus-edit
cus-start cus-load wid-edit edmacro kmacro hydra ring lv finder-inf info
package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
eieio-core cl-macs gv eieio-loaddefs cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
password-cache url-vars saveplace time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 645406 46152)
 (symbols 48 55926 0)
 (miscs 40 979 1401)
 (strings 32 146803 21930)
 (string-bytes 1 4544096)
 (vectors 16 85354)
 (vector-slots 8 2141893 260896)
 (floats 8 956 1113)
 (intervals 56 2206 1156)
 (buffers 976 34)
 (heap 1024 52718 4019))

-- 
Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly
recognizes genius.
    -- Arthur Conan Doyle