Subject: Re: bug#22985: using gnune-gtk with ratpoison (gnunet-fs in -gtk nonfunctional) -> needs participation and input

From: Nils Gillmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:36:56 +0100

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 03:05:25PM +0100, Nils Gillmann wrote:
>> Previously reported GNOME bug solved after reconfiguring the
>> system with (services (gnome-desktop-service)).
>
> Okay, so the problem is solved then?

No, please read the full initial bug.

It is not a GNOME bug, it is a bug where I need input from other
people about issues with the gnunet.scm I did send in and
eventually with the 0.10.1 gnunet as well.
And also somebody to apply the gnunet.scm patchset to master, but
I give it one more day until I try to draw attention to that
patch again.

I don't have the resources to figure out every possible
windows/desktop manager issues, which is what the initial bug
report said.

-- 
ng
personal contact: http://krosos.sdf.org
EDN: https://wiki.c3d2.de/EDN