Subject: 25.0.92; Forms Mode seems to fail to open data file

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 19:46:17 -0400

I get the error "Wrong-type-argument: stringp, nil" when I try to start
Forms Mode with

    M-x forms-find-file RET ~/Documents/test-forms.el RET

The backtrace is:

    Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
      expand-file-name(nil)
      find-file-noselect(nil)
      forms-mode(t)
      forms-find-file("~/Documents/test-forms.el")
      funcall-interactively(forms-find-file "~/Documents/test-forms.el")
      call-interactively(forms-find-file record nil)
      command-execute(forms-find-file record)
      execute-extended-command(nil "forms-find-file" nil)
      funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil "forms-find-file" nil)
      call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
      command-execute(execute-extended-command)

My forms control file (~/Documents/test-forms.el) is as follows:

    ;; This demo visits ‘/etc/passwd’.

    (setq forms-file "/etc/passwd")
    (setq forms-number-of-fields 7)
    (setq forms-read-only t)                 ; to make sure
    (setq forms-field-sep ":")
    ;; Don’t allow multi-line fields.
    (setq forms-multi-line nil)

    (setq forms-format-list
          (list
           "====== /etc/passwd ======\n\n"
           "User : "    1
           "   Uid: "   3
           "   Gid: "   4
           "\n\n"
           "Name : "    5
           "\n\n"
           "Home : "    6
           "\n\n"
           "Shell: "    7
           "\n"))

which is copied directly from the example in the Forms manual
(info "(forms) Format Description"). And /etc/passwd exists and is
accessible from Emacs.

I get exactly the same error with all forms control files I've tried,
even something as seemingly simple as:

    (setq forms-file "~/test-forms.dat")
    (setq forms-number-of-fields 2)
    (setq forms-format-list
          (list
           "Field1 : "    1
           "Field2 : "    2
           "\n"))

with a not yet existent data file.

Note: I checked Emacs 24.5 and I found I get the same error there.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.92.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
 of 2016-03-03 built on moondust
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11800000
System Description:	Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 -ggdb''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: IBuffer

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Indenting region...done
Saving file /home/nlj/Documents/test-forms.el...
Wrote /home/nlj/Documents/test-forms.el
Entering debugger...
Making completion list...
mwheel-scroll: End of buffer
<mouse-6> is undefined
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
Updating buffer list...done
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message mail-extr iso-transl calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs character-fold misearch multi-isearch emacsbug sendmail
nndraft nnmh utf-7 server pinentry epa-file epa derived network-stream
nsm starttls nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache debug
cursor-sensor forms forms-mode conf-mode ibuf-ext ibuffer flyspell
ispell sage sage-load rx emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core url-vars emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat compile navi-mode
outshine outorg org-contacts cl-seq org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils mm-util help-fns help-mode mail-prsvr cl gv
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview
doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree org-w3m org-agenda org advice org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site info package epg-config edmacro kmacro
recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu battery time wheatgrass-theme
delsel paren savehist saveplace elec-pair desktop frameset cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 459913 44311)
 (symbols 48 95644 0)
 (miscs 40 2254 9183)
 (strings 32 133733 24491)
 (string-bytes 1 4436986)
 (vectors 16 45313)
 (vector-slots 8 1283599 104576)
 (floats 8 552 827)
 (intervals 56 3228 182)
 (buffers 976 40)
 (heap 1024 116259 3182))