Subject: bug#22982: closed (Re: bug#22982: 25.0.92; Forms Mode seems to fail to open data file)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 16:02:02 +0000

Your bug report

#22982: 25.0.92; Forms Mode seems to fail to open data file

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
22982: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22982
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#22982: 25.0.92; Forms Mode seems to fail to open data file
From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 12:01:01 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

At 13:07 +0200 on Saturday 2016-03-12, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>
> Thanks, I think I fixed this on the emacs-25 branch.

I can confirm that with your fix Forms Mode is now working with
customised major-mode. Thanks Eli (and John). Closing.

N.

Subject: 25.0.92; Forms Mode seems to fail to open data file
From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 19:46:17 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I get the error "Wrong-type-argument: stringp, nil" when I try to start
Forms Mode with

    M-x forms-find-file RET ~/Documents/test-forms.el RET

The backtrace is:

    Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
      expand-file-name(nil)
      find-file-noselect(nil)
      forms-mode(t)
      forms-find-file("~/Documents/test-forms.el")
      funcall-interactively(forms-find-file "~/Documents/test-forms.el")
      call-interactively(forms-find-file record nil)
      command-execute(forms-find-file record)
      execute-extended-command(nil "forms-find-file" nil)
      funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil "forms-find-file" nil)
      call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
      command-execute(execute-extended-command)

My forms control file (~/Documents/test-forms.el) is as follows:

    ;; This demo visits ‘/etc/passwd’.

    (setq forms-file "/etc/passwd")
    (setq forms-number-of-fields 7)
    (setq forms-read-only t)                 ; to make sure
    (setq forms-field-sep ":")
    ;; Don’t allow multi-line fields.
    (setq forms-multi-line nil)

    (setq forms-format-list
          (list
           "====== /etc/passwd ======\n\n"
           "User : "    1
           "   Uid: "   3
           "   Gid: "   4
           "\n\n"
           "Name : "    5
           "\n\n"
           "Home : "    6
           "\n\n"
           "Shell: "    7
           "\n"))

which is copied directly from the example in the Forms manual
(info "(forms) Format Description"). And /etc/passwd exists and is
accessible from Emacs.

I get exactly the same error with all forms control files I've tried,
even something as seemingly simple as:

    (setq forms-file "~/test-forms.dat")
    (setq forms-number-of-fields 2)
    (setq forms-format-list
          (list
           "Field1 : "    1
           "Field2 : "    2
           "\n"))

with a not yet existent data file.

Note: I checked Emacs 24.5 and I found I get the same error there.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.92.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
 of 2016-03-03 built on moondust
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11800000
System Description:	Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 -ggdb''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: IBuffer

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Indenting region...done
Saving file /home/nlj/Documents/test-forms.el...
Wrote /home/nlj/Documents/test-forms.el
Entering debugger...
Making completion list...
mwheel-scroll: End of buffer
<mouse-6> is undefined
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
Updating buffer list...done
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message mail-extr iso-transl calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs character-fold misearch multi-isearch emacsbug sendmail
nndraft nnmh utf-7 server pinentry epa-file epa derived network-stream
nsm starttls nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache debug
cursor-sensor forms forms-mode conf-mode ibuf-ext ibuffer flyspell
ispell sage sage-load rx emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core url-vars emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat compile navi-mode
outshine outorg org-contacts cl-seq org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils mm-util help-fns help-mode mail-prsvr cl gv
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview
doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree org-w3m org-agenda org advice org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site info package epg-config edmacro kmacro
recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu battery time wheatgrass-theme
delsel paren savehist saveplace elec-pair desktop frameset cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 459913 44311)
 (symbols 48 95644 0)
 (miscs 40 2254 9183)
 (strings 32 133733 24491)
 (string-bytes 1 4436986)
 (vectors 16 45313)
 (vector-slots 8 1283599 104576)
 (floats 8 552 827)
 (intervals 56 3228 182)
 (buffers 976 40)
 (heap 1024 116259 3182))