Subject: Customize lines have extra space at end, thwarting RET

From: Iain Dalton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:37:10 -0700

Customize a group that has a subgroup.  Move point to a line with the
title of a subgroup.  Place point anywhere but in "Go to group" and
press RET.  Emacs beeps at you.  Info handles this better.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
If you would like to further debug the crash, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/22.2/etc/DEBUG for instructions.

In GNU Emacs 22.2.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.14.1)
 of 2008-09-05 on vernadsky, modified by Ubuntu
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10502000
configured using `configure  '--build=i486-linux-gnu'
'--host=i486-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib'
'--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--localstatedir=/var'
'--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
'--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs22:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/22.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/22.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/22.2/leim'
'--with-x=yes' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' 'build_alias=i486-linux-gnu'
'host_alias=i486-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN
-DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed'
'CPPFLAGS=''