Subject: 25.1.50; Empty <li>s are rendered wrong in shr

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 22:25:58 +0100

The following will render as

* Lala

instead of the correct

*

Lala

-------
<ul>
<li></li>
</ul>
Lala
-------

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.24 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2016-03-08 built on stories
Repository revision: e0400b72a24d67b53f71c8b97915cae599e36c37
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.9 (wheezy)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix

Major mode: HTML

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill

Recent messages:
Saving file /var/tmp/li.html...
Wrote /var/tmp/li.html
Quit [2 times]
Saving file /var/tmp/li.html...
Wrote /var/tmp/li.html
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /var/tmp/li.html...
Wrote /var/tmp/li.html
Mark set [2 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/larsi/src/clock.el/clock hides /home/larsi/lisp/clock
/home/larsi/src/cddb.el/expect hides /home/larsi/lisp/expect
/home/larsi/src/pvr.el/pvr hides /home/larsi/lisp/pvr
~/pgnus/contrib/vcard hides /home/larsi/lisp/vcard
/home/larsi/src/cddb.el/captitle hides /home/larsi/lisp/captitle
~/lisp/zenirc-2.112/src/zenirc-example hides /home/larsi/lisp/zenirc-example
/home/larsi/lisp/dom hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/dom
~/pgnus/contrib/compface hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/image/compface

Features:
(shadow emacsbug url-file url-dired sgml-mode xref project mailalias
smtpmail sendmail pp canlock ecomplete tutorial apropos info misearch
multi-isearch eww server flow-fill tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ring advice
vc vc-dispatcher copyright vc-cvs shr-color color gnus-html help-fns
url-queue qp gnus-picon sort gnus-cite smiley ansi-color url-cache
mm-archive gnus-async gnus-dup gnus-ml gmane spam-gmane dns mm-url
disp-table gnus-fun gnus-mdrtn pop3 nndoc nnmbox nndraft utf-7
gnus-topic nnmh nnml nnfolder network-stream nsm starttls nnir
spam-report spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
epg mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils movie mkv shr svg imdb dom pvr debug
debbugs-gnu easy-mmode derived debbugs soap-client mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode url-http tls gnutls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw puny url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap warnings
rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp xml ido seq flyspell ispell benchmark
w3m browse-url doc-view subr-x dired dired-loaddefs image-mode timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util add-log mail-extr mm-util mail-prsvr jka-compr cl
finder-inf package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
eieio-core cl-macs gv eieio-loaddefs cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
password-cache url-vars time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 827526 223470)
 (symbols 48 171897 3)
 (miscs 40 760 2063)
 (strings 32 235019 19646)
 (string-bytes 1 12257373)
 (vectors 16 65704)
 (vector-slots 8 1992463 260909)
 (floats 8 7063 3845)
 (intervals 56 29883 18527)
 (buffers 976 88)
 (heap 1024 121491 94533))

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no