Subject: 25.0.91; universal-argument, self-insert and input-method, unexpected result

From: Joakim Jalap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 13:02:49 +0100

Steps to reproduce:

emacs -Q
C-x RET C-\ programmer-dvorak RET ; Works with other input methods as well
C-u 80 S-1
This means the key which is '1' on a regular US keyboard, not the key
which gives 1 with programmer-dvorak input method (which would be S-5).

Expected: 80 '%'s
Actual: 80 '!'s

S-1 inserts a '%' in programmer-dvorak, so I would expect C-u 80 S-1 to
insert 80 '%'s, but somewhere the input method is lost and S-1 becomes
'!' instead of '%'.

I guess this has something to do with universal-argument--mode setting a
transient-map?

Perhaps this is not a bug, but it certainly surprised me.

Thanks!

Joakim

In GNU Emacs 25.0.91.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.8)
 of 2016-02-25 built on msundjoakimj
Repository revision: 7d206fc6044dc429a8c037856d30529a403395f5
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11801000
Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --with-xwidgets 'CFLAGS=-O2 -march=native
 -mtune=native -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: LaTeX/PS

Minor modes in effect:
  reftex-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  rich-minority-mode: t
  global-cwarn-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  w3m-fb-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Scanning for dabbrevs...done
user-error: No further dynamic expansion for ‘hfill}}{’ found
Scanning for dabbrevs...done
user-error: No further dynamic expansion for ‘hfill}}{’ found
Undo branch point!
Describe-Key...
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
<<< Press Space to bury the help buffer, Press R to retain it >>>
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
Quit [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160221.2157/helm-multi-match hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160224.1202/helm-multi-match
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ledger hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-ledger
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-crypt hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-crypt
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-mouse hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-mouse
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-html hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ox-html
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-J hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-J
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-pcomplete hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-pcomplete
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-eshell hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-eshell
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-inlinetask hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-inlinetask
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-sqlite hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-sqlite
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-R hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-R
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-list hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-list
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-gnuplot hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-awk hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-awk
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-org hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ox-org
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-lint hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-lint
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-io hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-io
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-scheme hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-scheme
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-fortran hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-fortran
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ditaa hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-ditaa
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-abc hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-abc
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-mhe hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-mhe
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-icalendar hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ox-icalendar
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-texinfo hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ox-texinfo
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-gnus hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-gnus
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-autoloads hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-autoloads
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-w3m hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-w3m
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-octave hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-octave
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-plot hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-plot
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-irc hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-irc
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-python hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-python
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-archive hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-archive
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-lisp hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-lisp
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-org hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-org
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-sed hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-sed
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-rmail hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-rmail
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-beamer hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ox-beamer
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-macs hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-macs
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-forth hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-forth
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-perl hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-perl
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-screen hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-screen
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-mscgen hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-mscgen
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ref hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-ref
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-lilypond hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-lilypond
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-lob hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-lob
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-makefile hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-makefile
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-core hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-core
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-entities hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-entities
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ebnf hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-ebnf
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-plantuml hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-plantuml
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-haskell hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-haskell
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-element hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-element
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-feed hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-feed
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-shell hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-shell
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-js hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-js
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-mobile hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-mobile
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-capture hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-capture
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-bbdb hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-bbdb
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-table hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-table
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-pkg hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-pkg
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-scala hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-scala
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-id hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-id
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-css hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-css
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-attach hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-attach
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-footnote hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-footnote
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-ascii hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ox-ascii
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-src hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-src
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-keys hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-keys
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-clojure hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-clojure
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-publish hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ox-publish
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-matlab hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-matlab
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-version hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-version
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-asymptote hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-asymptote
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-processing hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-processing
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-dot hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-dot
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-comint hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-comint
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-calc hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-calc
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-indent hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-indent
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-latex hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ox-latex
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-docview hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-docview
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-colview hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-colview
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-stan hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-stan
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-timer hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-timer
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-habit hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-habit
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ruby hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-ruby
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-man hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ox-man
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-md hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ox-md
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-picolisp hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-picolisp
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-eval hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-eval
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-info hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-info
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-clock hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-clock
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-shen hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-shen
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-agenda hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-agenda
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-bibtex hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-bibtex
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-odt hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ox-odt
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-sass hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-sass
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-faces hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-faces
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ocaml hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-ocaml
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-ctags hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-ctags
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-datetree hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-datetree
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-latex hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-latex
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ox
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-loaddefs
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-macro hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-macro
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-protocol hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-protocol
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-table hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-table
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-maxima hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-maxima
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-sql hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-sql
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-tangle hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-tangle
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-java hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-java
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-compat hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-compat
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-coq hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-coq
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-exp hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-exp
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-groovy hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-groovy
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-C hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/ob-C
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-install hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160215/org-install
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20160224.1123/swiper hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20160215.140/swiper
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20160224.1123/colir hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20160215.140/colir
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20160224.1123/ivy hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20160215.140/ivy
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20160224.1123/swiper-autoloads hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20160215.140/swiper-autoloads
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20160224.1123/ivy-hydra hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20160215.140/ivy-hydra
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20160224.1123/swiper-pkg hides /home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20160215.140/swiper-pkg
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.9/ada-stmt hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.9/ada-prj hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.9/ada-xref hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.9/ada-mode hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ledger hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-crypt hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-mouse hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-html hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-pcomplete hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-eshell hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-inlinetask hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-sqlite hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-R hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-list hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-gnuplot hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-awk hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-org hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-io hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-scheme hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-fortran hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ditaa hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-mhe hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-icalendar hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-texinfo hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-gnus hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-w3m hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-octave hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-plot hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-irc hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-python hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-archive hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-lisp hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-org hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-rmail hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-beamer hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-macs hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-perl hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-screen hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-mscgen hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ref hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-lilypond hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-lob hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-makefile hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-core hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-entities hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-plantuml hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-haskell hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-element hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-feed hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-js hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-mobile hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-capture hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-bbdb hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-table hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-scala hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-id hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-css hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-attach hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-footnote hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-ascii hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-src hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-keys hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-clojure hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-publish hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-matlab hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-version hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-asymptote hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-dot hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-comint hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-calc hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-indent hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-latex hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-docview hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-colview hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-timer hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-habit hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ruby hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-man hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-md hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-picolisp hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-eval hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-info hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-clock hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-shen hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-agenda hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-bibtex hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-odt hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-sass hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-faces hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ocaml hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-ctags hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-datetree hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-latex hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-macro hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-protocol hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-table hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-maxima hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-sql hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-tangle hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-java hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-compat hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-exp hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-C hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-install hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/joakimj/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20160207.420/tq hides /home/joakimj/privat/savannah-emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(calc-stuff texmathp arc-mode archive-mode reftex-ref reftex-parse
preview prv-emacs reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars tex-buf
font-latex tex-mode latexenc magit-submodule time rmail
semantic/analyze/complete semantic/db-typecache binhex calc-store
calc-comb descr-text semantic/wisent/javascript-jv semantic/wisent/js-wy
semantic/java js-mode-expansions js xkcd conf-mode semantic/symref/list
semantic/complete canlock sh-script smie executable erc-truncate
nxml-uchnm rng-cmpct nxml-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions sgml-mode
rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-glyph
expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
latex-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom cap-words superword subword calc-arith calc-bin
calc-alg calc-ext calc-misc calc-menu semantic/bovine/make
semantic/decorate/include semantic/bovine/make-by whitespace find-dired
autoconf autoconf-mode make-mode thai-util thai-word two-column
iso-transl irony-cdb-libclang irony-cdb-json irony-cdb-clang-complete
irony-cdb w3m-form w3m-filter w3m-cookie w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu
w3m-session china-util pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links
pdf-history semantic/tag-write tramp-cache mailalias dabbrev vc-cvs
vc-rcs semantic/decorate/mode vc-svn company-c-headers edebug debug
excorporate-org cal-move eieio-opt flow-fill tabify colir ispell shadow
bbdb-message emacsbug ledger-check ledger-schedule ledger-xact
ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile
ledger-post ledger-occur ledger-init ledger-fontify ledger-fonts
ledger-exec ledger-complete ledger-commodities ledger-state
ledger-navigate ledger-context ledger-regex gh gh-users gh-issues
gh-pulls gh-repos gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache gh-auth
gh-common gh-url gh-profile pandoc-mode-utils ibuf-macs excorporate
excorporate-calendar fsm soap-client rng-xsd xsd-regexp view
url-http-ntlm ntlm hmac-md5 hex-util md4 rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util org-clock ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-id ob-octave ebnf2ps ps-print ps-def lpr calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs tar-mode url-handlers url-cache gnus-cite
shr-color color mm-archive mail-extr gnus-bcklg qp proced vc-git
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-element org-w3m character-fold misearch
multi-isearch gnus-async gnus-ml utf-7 epa-file epa gnus-topic nndraft
nnmh nnfolder bbdb-gnus nnagent nnml network-stream nsm starttls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 nntp gnus-cache smex company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
solarized-dark-theme solarized spotify emms-librefm-stream
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-player-xine emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-streams
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-playlist-mode emms-last-played emms-player-mpd
emms-url emms-cache emms-info later-do emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-player-simple emms-setup emms emms-compat
paren linum-off linum rich-minority f90 fortran pyenv-mode py-autopep8
company-anaconda anaconda-mode pythonic f python cwarn company-irony
irony-completion irony-snippet irony company-rtags company-template
rtags helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib popup
repeat function-args semantic-directory semantic/ia srefactor
srefactor-ui recentf tree-widget srecode/semantic semantic/senator
semantic/decorate pulse srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args
ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe eieio-custom srecode/find
srecode/map semantic/edit srecode/srt-mode srecode/template
srecode/srt-wy srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary
srecode/table srecode semantic/doc semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file
data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c hideif semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/bovine
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs dsvn magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git
magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell comment-dwim-2 origami origami-parsers rx s ucs-normalize
diff-hl vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher xcscope ggtags etags xref project ewoc
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt inversion semantic/db-global semantic/symref/global
semantic/symref semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref cedet-global
semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base lice mentor xml-rpc url-http
url-auth url-gw url-scgi google-translate-smooth-ui google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core google-translate-tk elfeed-show elfeed-db
elfeed-lib avl-tree elfeed-search elfeed xml-query
erc-desktop-notifications erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
conkeror-minor-mode w3m-lnum w3m-search w3m doc-view w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
eww-lnum eww mm-url url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf shr dom subr-x browse-url
bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site timezone notmuch hl-line
notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello notmuch-tree
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj
notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag
notmuch-lib mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nnir gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo notifications mbsync smtpmail sendmail gnus-sync gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils company-math math-symbol-lists company-auctex
yasnippet company latex tex-style tex dbus xml crm pdf-occur tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
pdf-view bookmark jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode
swiper ivy delsel ffap imenu-anywhere idomenu imenu ace-link ace-window
em-smart esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util multi-term term
disp-table ehelp flx-ido flx ido avy-zap avy move-text undo-tree diff
hydra lv multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect org-table
warnings misc programmers-dvorak quail dired-async async edmacro kmacro
dired+ image-dired image-file dired-aux dired-x server pinentry
autorevert filenotify projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer dash
thingatpt ignoramus cobol-mode derived skeleton .loaddefs el-get
el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-notify el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-custom el-get-core autoload lisp-mnt dired
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json map
seq org advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
finder-inf tex-site eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode cconv eieio-core cl-seq cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
info package easymenu epg-config time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4255097 854365)
 (symbols 48 130535 4)
 (miscs 40 73311 14254)
 (strings 32 645003 114931)
 (string-bytes 1 23760622)
 (vectors 16 247314)
 (vector-slots 8 6102619 180942)
 (floats 8 36744 8305)
 (intervals 56 232869 25589)
 (buffers 976 456)
 (heap 1024 1308914 1763495))