Subject: bug#22953: 24.5; `company-dabbrev' not working in ERC conversations

From: Alexis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 13:20:36 +1100

--

Context: company-20160228.1705 from MELPA, running on Emacs 
24.5.3.   `company-dabbrev' does not work for me in ERC 
conversations. Say i use the word "Haskell" in a conversation. If 
i subsequently type "hask", "Haskell" is not offered as a possible 
completion unless i modify the definition of `company-grab' as 
follows: 
 
    (defun company-grab (regexp &optional expression limit) 
      (when (looking-back regexp (if limit 
                                     (1- limit) 
                                   nil)) 
        (or (match-string-no-properties (or expression 0)) ""))) 

--

In GNU Emacs 24.5.3 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-08-18 on adele
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.3 (jessie)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: 1

Recent messages:
[2016-03-09T13:16:31.563880] Mark set
[2016-03-09T13:16:50.572679] End of buffer
End of buffer [3 times]
Beginning of buffer [2 times]
End of buffer [3 times]
[2016-03-09T13:18:20.289759] Saving file /home/alexis/drafts/report.txt...
Wrote /home/alexis/drafts/report.txt
byte-code: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
Quit
[2016-03-09T13:18:24.326913] 

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/gnugo-3.0.0/gnugo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160302.947/helm-multi-match hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160303.831/helm-multi-match
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/hmac-sha1 hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/oauth-20130127.1751/hmac-sha1
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ocaml hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ocaml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-mhe hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-mhe
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-stan hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-stan
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-compat hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-compat
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-shell hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-shell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-md hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-md
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-gnuplot hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-gnuplot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-table hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-gnus hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-gnus
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-indent hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-indent
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-footnote hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-footnote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-exp hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-exp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-list hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-inlinetask hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-inlinetask
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-comint hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-comint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-macs hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-macs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-bibtex hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-bibtex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-java hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-java
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-org hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-habit hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-habit
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-entities hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-entities
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-screen hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-screen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-odt hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-odt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-mscgen hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-mscgen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-picolisp hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-picolisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-scala hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-scala
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-asymptote hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-asymptote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sed hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-beamer hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-beamer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-haskell hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-haskell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-abc hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-abc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-awk hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-awk
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-J hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-J
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-feed hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-feed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-eval hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-eval
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-attach hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-attach
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-latex hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ref hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ref
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sass hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sass
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-css hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-css
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-processing hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-processing
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-agenda hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-agenda
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-plantuml hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-plantuml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-shen hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-shen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-table hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-icalendar hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-icalendar
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-lob hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-lob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-lilypond hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-lilypond
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-timer hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-timer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sqlite hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sqlite
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-js hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-js
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-maxima hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-maxima
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-bbdb hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-bbdb
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-matlab hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-matlab
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-publish hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-publish
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-w3m hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-w3m
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-dot hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-dot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-html hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-html
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-datetree hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-datetree
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-octave hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-octave
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-info hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-info
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-capture hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-capture
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-archive hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-archive
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ruby hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ruby
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ditaa hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ditaa
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-org hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-perl hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-perl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-lint hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-lint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-pcomplete hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-pcomplete
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-scheme hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-scheme
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-protocol hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-protocol
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-rmail hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-rmail
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-man hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-man
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-texinfo hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-texinfo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-docview hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-docview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-C hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-C
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-lisp hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-eshell hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-eshell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-io hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-io
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-python hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-python
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-latex hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-ascii hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-ascii
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-src hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-src
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-forth hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-forth
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-R hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-R
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-crypt hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-crypt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-mouse hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-mouse
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-macro hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-macro
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-core hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-core
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-calc hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-calc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-clojure hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-clojure
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ebnf hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ebnf
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-irc hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-irc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-tangle hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-tangle
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sql hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sql
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-keys hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-keys
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-groovy hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-groovy
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-faces hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-faces
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-ctags hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-ctags
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-mobile hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-mobile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-makefile hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-makefile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-colview hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-colview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-clock hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-clock
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-id hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-id
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-plot hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-plot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-install hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-install
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-element hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-element
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-coq hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-coq
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-fortran hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-fortran
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ledger hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ledger
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-version hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-version
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-loaddefs hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-loaddefs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/md4
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20160301.944/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/misc/longlines hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow emacsbug misearch multi-isearch xterm url-queue url-cache
shr-color shr company-ispell company-emoji ibuf-ext ibuffer life
zone-rainbow color org-eldoc flyspell ispell org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m zone-sl
tabify mule-util cal-hebrew parse-time persistent-soft list-utils pcache
eieio-base font-utils server eldoc hideshow hl-sexp elec-pair
aggressive-indent flycheck subr-x seq company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company-math math-symbol-lists company-tern dash-functional
tern url-http url-auth url-gw paren cus-start cus-load solar cal-dst
warnings pretty-mode paredit-menu paredit org-depend org-bullets
org-clock highlight-tags-mode evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search
evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common
windmove rect evil-digraphs evil-vars dired-details+ dired-details
perl-find-library rx cperl-mode-expansions cperl-mode imenu man calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs zone page-break-lines cursor-chg column-marker
col-highlight vline malyon malyon-mode window-margin unicode-fonts
undo-tree diff tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
supercite regi smex saveplace notify icomplete highlight-tail helm-info
helm-dictionary helm-net helm-dash helm-plugin helm-utils helm-help helm
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib guide-key popwin google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core google-translate-tk filecache expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom ac-emacs-eclim-source
auto-complete eclim-completion eclimd eclim eclim-debug gud
eclim-java-run eclim-problems popup eclim-maven compile eclim-ant
eclim-java eclim-project s ucs-normalize etags dired-open
dired-hacks-utils dash company-quickhelp pos-tip company pcase charmap
calfw-org org-capture calfw-ical icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
calfw-cal calfw holidays hol-loaddefs bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu help-mode bookmark+-lit bookmark tex crm
org-mu4e org-element avl-tree mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-context mu4e-view browse-url mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail
mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr
image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta
notifications dbus erc-log network-stream starttls tls epa-file epa
derived epg erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt pp
emms-librefm-stream xml emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit
emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score
emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate dired emms-setup emms emms-compat disp-table
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
column-marker-autoloads tex-site cperl-mode-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads dired-dups-autoloads dropdown-list-autoloads
elisp-cache-autoloads edmacro kmacro erc-view-log-autoloads
furl-autoloads htmlize-autoloads irfc-autoloads maildir-autoloads
kv-autoloads manage-minor-mode-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
mode-compile-autoloads advice notify-autoloads oauth-autoloads
oauth2-autoloads perlcritic-autoloads regex-tool-autoloads
register-list-autoloads slime-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads
spaces-autoloads tabulated-list-autoloads help-fns cl-macs cl gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib info easymenu xclip-autoloads package epg-config
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 966506 84682)
 (symbols 48 64475 1)
 (miscs 40 1443 830)
 (strings 32 239905 18232)
 (string-bytes 1 6575932)
 (vectors 16 81384)
 (vector-slots 8 1244109 22641)
 (floats 8 1544 39129)
 (intervals 56 15419 3739)
 (buffers 960 27)
 (heap 1024 96507 2414))