Subject: bug#22953: closed (Re: bug#22953: 24.5; `company-dabbrev' not working in ERC conversations)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 04:46:02 +0000

Your bug report

#22953: 24.5; `company-dabbrev' not working in ERC conversations

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
22953: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22953
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#22953: 24.5; `company-dabbrev' not working in ERC conversations
From: Alexis <[email-masked]>
To: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 15:45:18 +1100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]> writes:

> Never mind that. I think it's now fixed, with this patch:
>
> https://github.com/company-mode/company-mode/commit/c357d5acf7f1cc685fd89b3dccb1d72e0f96886b
>
> Please try it out.

Yep, that's fixed it for me. Thanks for your prompt response! 
Closing.

Subject: 24.5; `company-dabbrev' not working in ERC conversations
From: Alexis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 13:20:36 +1100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

--

Context: company-20160228.1705 from MELPA, running on Emacs 
24.5.3.   `company-dabbrev' does not work for me in ERC 
conversations. Say i use the word "Haskell" in a conversation. If 
i subsequently type "hask", "Haskell" is not offered as a possible 
completion unless i modify the definition of `company-grab' as 
follows: 
 
    (defun company-grab (regexp &optional expression limit) 
      (when (looking-back regexp (if limit 
                                     (1- limit) 
                                   nil)) 
        (or (match-string-no-properties (or expression 0)) ""))) 

--

In GNU Emacs 24.5.3 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-08-18 on adele
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.3 (jessie)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: 1

Recent messages:
[2016-03-09T13:16:31.563880] Mark set
[2016-03-09T13:16:50.572679] End of buffer
End of buffer [3 times]
Beginning of buffer [2 times]
End of buffer [3 times]
[2016-03-09T13:18:20.289759] Saving file /home/alexis/drafts/report.txt...
Wrote /home/alexis/drafts/report.txt
byte-code: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
Quit
[2016-03-09T13:18:24.326913] 

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/gnugo-3.0.0/gnugo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160302.947/helm-multi-match hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160303.831/helm-multi-match
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/hmac-sha1 hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/oauth-20130127.1751/hmac-sha1
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ocaml hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ocaml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-mhe hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-mhe
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-stan hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-stan
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-compat hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-compat
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-shell hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-shell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-md hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-md
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-gnuplot hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-gnuplot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-table hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-gnus hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-gnus
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-indent hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-indent
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-footnote hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-footnote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-exp hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-exp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-list hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-inlinetask hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-inlinetask
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-comint hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-comint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-macs hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-macs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-bibtex hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-bibtex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-java hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-java
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-org hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-habit hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-habit
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-entities hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-entities
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-screen hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-screen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-odt hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-odt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-mscgen hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-mscgen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-picolisp hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-picolisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-scala hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-scala
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-asymptote hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-asymptote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sed hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-beamer hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-beamer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-haskell hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-haskell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-abc hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-abc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-awk hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-awk
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-J hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-J
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-feed hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-feed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-eval hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-eval
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-attach hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-attach
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-latex hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ref hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ref
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sass hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sass
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-css hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-css
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-processing hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-processing
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-agenda hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-agenda
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-plantuml hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-plantuml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-shen hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-shen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-table hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-icalendar hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-icalendar
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-lob hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-lob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-lilypond hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-lilypond
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-timer hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-timer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sqlite hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sqlite
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-js hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-js
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-maxima hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-maxima
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-bbdb hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-bbdb
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-matlab hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-matlab
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-publish hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-publish
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-w3m hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-w3m
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-dot hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-dot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-html hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-html
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-datetree hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-datetree
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-octave hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-octave
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-info hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-info
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-capture hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-capture
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-archive hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-archive
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ruby hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ruby
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ditaa hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ditaa
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-org hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-perl hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-perl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-lint hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-lint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-pcomplete hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-pcomplete
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-scheme hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-scheme
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-protocol hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-protocol
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-rmail hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-rmail
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-man hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-man
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-texinfo hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-texinfo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-docview hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-docview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-C hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-C
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-lisp hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-eshell hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-eshell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-io hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-io
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-python hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-python
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-latex hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-ascii hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox-ascii
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-src hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-src
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-forth hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-forth
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-R hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-R
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-crypt hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-crypt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-mouse hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-mouse
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-macro hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-macro
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-core hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-core
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-calc hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-calc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-clojure hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-clojure
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ebnf hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ebnf
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-irc hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-irc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-tangle hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-tangle
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sql hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-sql
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-keys hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-keys
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-groovy hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-groovy
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-faces hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-faces
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-ctags hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-ctags
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-mobile hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-mobile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-makefile hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-makefile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-colview hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-colview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-clock hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-clock
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-id hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-id
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-plot hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-plot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-install hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-install
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-element hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-element
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-coq hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-coq
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-fortran hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-fortran
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ledger hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ob-ledger
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-version hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-version
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-loaddefs hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/org-loaddefs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160229/ox
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/md4
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20160301.944/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/misc/longlines hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow emacsbug misearch multi-isearch xterm url-queue url-cache
shr-color shr company-ispell company-emoji ibuf-ext ibuffer life
zone-rainbow color org-eldoc flyspell ispell org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m zone-sl
tabify mule-util cal-hebrew parse-time persistent-soft list-utils pcache
eieio-base font-utils server eldoc hideshow hl-sexp elec-pair
aggressive-indent flycheck subr-x seq company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company-math math-symbol-lists company-tern dash-functional
tern url-http url-auth url-gw paren cus-start cus-load solar cal-dst
warnings pretty-mode paredit-menu paredit org-depend org-bullets
org-clock highlight-tags-mode evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search
evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common
windmove rect evil-digraphs evil-vars dired-details+ dired-details
perl-find-library rx cperl-mode-expansions cperl-mode imenu man calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs zone page-break-lines cursor-chg column-marker
col-highlight vline malyon malyon-mode window-margin unicode-fonts
undo-tree diff tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
supercite regi smex saveplace notify icomplete highlight-tail helm-info
helm-dictionary helm-net helm-dash helm-plugin helm-utils helm-help helm
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib guide-key popwin google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core google-translate-tk filecache expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom ac-emacs-eclim-source
auto-complete eclim-completion eclimd eclim eclim-debug gud
eclim-java-run eclim-problems popup eclim-maven compile eclim-ant
eclim-java eclim-project s ucs-normalize etags dired-open
dired-hacks-utils dash company-quickhelp pos-tip company pcase charmap
calfw-org org-capture calfw-ical icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
calfw-cal calfw holidays hol-loaddefs bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu help-mode bookmark+-lit bookmark tex crm
org-mu4e org-element avl-tree mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-context mu4e-view browse-url mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail
mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr
image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta
notifications dbus erc-log network-stream starttls tls epa-file epa
derived epg erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt pp
emms-librefm-stream xml emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit
emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score
emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate dired emms-setup emms emms-compat disp-table
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
column-marker-autoloads tex-site cperl-mode-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads dired-dups-autoloads dropdown-list-autoloads
elisp-cache-autoloads edmacro kmacro erc-view-log-autoloads
furl-autoloads htmlize-autoloads irfc-autoloads maildir-autoloads
kv-autoloads manage-minor-mode-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
mode-compile-autoloads advice notify-autoloads oauth-autoloads
oauth2-autoloads perlcritic-autoloads regex-tool-autoloads
register-list-autoloads slime-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads
spaces-autoloads tabulated-list-autoloads help-fns cl-macs cl gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib info easymenu xclip-autoloads package epg-config
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 966506 84682)
 (symbols 48 64475 1)
 (miscs 40 1443 830)
 (strings 32 239905 18232)
 (string-bytes 1 6575932)
 (vectors 16 81384)
 (vector-slots 8 1244109 22641)
 (floats 8 1544 39129)
 (intervals 56 15419 3739)
 (buffers 960 27)
 (heap 1024 96507 2414))