Subject: 24.4; Wishlist: Support for cmake in compilation-mode

From: [email-masked] (Jö Fahlke)
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 16:36:46 +0100

Compilation mode does not recognise errors/warnings generated by CMake.
I fixed that locally by putting the following into my ~/.emacs:

(setq compilation-error-regexp-alist-alist
      `((cmake "^CMake \\(?:Error\\|\\(Warning\\)\\) at \\(.*\\):\\([1-9][0-9]*\\) ([^)]+):$"
               2 3 nil (1))
        (cmake-info "^  \\(?: \\*\\)?\\(.*\\):\\([1-9][0-9]*\\) ([^)]+)$"
               2 3 nil 0)
        . ,compilation-error-regexp-alist-alist))

and then customizing 'compilation-error-regexp-alist' to include the
predefined symbols 'cmake' and 'cmake-info'.

I checked that the current (2016-03-08) compile.el from master
(1f680dbc860164a7e16b624ca23c21ac58af31c2) does not include anything for
cmake.

I wanted to get that out there.  If anyone wants to turn that into a
proper patch, feel free, otherwise I might find time to do that myself
later.

Regards,
Jö.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-03-07 on trouble, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.3 (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
[CENSORED]

Recent messages:
[CENSORED]

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/slime/lib/cl-lib
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert-x
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr warnings emacsbug sendmail eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe help-mode magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
diff-mode log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log dired server tramp
tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
cl-macs trampver shell latex edmacro kmacro cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tex-style tex dbus xml org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu calendar
cal-loaddefs derived saveplace grep compile comint ansi-color ring
cus-start cus-load debian-el debian-el-loaddefs w3m-load slime-autoloads
org-install 50magit emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs
develock advice help-fns preview-latex tex-site auto-loads tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 212870 13453)
 (symbols 48 32678 0)
 (miscs 40 158 167)
 (strings 32 56311 6712)
 (string-bytes 1 1669947)
 (vectors 16 22797)
 (vector-slots 8 538466 9986)
 (floats 8 128 152)
 (intervals 56 884 0)
 (buffers 960 20)
 (heap 1024 58647 6726))