Subject: Re: bug#22866: 24.5; 'C-h S' leads to inaccurate result

From: Shiyao Ma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 15:44:57 +0800

On 2 March 2016 at 07:09, John Wiegley <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> Just FYI, the info-look module can be configured to also look up things in
> the
> elisp manual. I've been using it to do this for years now, via
> `info-lookup-symbol'. And it's already part of Emacs, so we'd just need to
> integrate by default.
>
>
>
It does look up symbols under elisp manual from time to time. The problem
here is for functions like `delete-char', both emacs manual and elisp
manual contain it and  info-lookup-symbol  prefers the latter under both
emacs-lisp-mode and lisp-mode.

Possible to tell info-lookup-symbol prefer elisp manual ?

Regards.

-- 

吾輩は猫である。ホームーページはhttps://introo.me <http://introo.me>。