Subject: bug#22861: 25.0.90; mm-display-external deletes all other windows

From: Ingo Lohmar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 21:56:51 +0100

Any mail buffer with a MIME part configured for "external"
(separate-buffer) display should do.  If you have multiple windows open,
mm-decode.el's mm-display-part (clicking/RET on a MIME part) creates a
buffer to display the part, and then calls (delete-other-windows).  This
is a bug --- destroying the window configuration like this should not
happen if the user has not demanded it (via configuration or via
customizing a hook variable).

In GNU Emacs 25.0.90.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
 of 2016-02-10 built on acer
Repository revision: 7777e8089fe3ea260b3f591e67c0e66c44d9969e
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11703000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing-updates (sid)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-imagemagick'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  mimuma-global-mode: t
  gud-tooltip-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  my/window-number-mode: t
  company-skewer-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Git finished [2 times]
next-line: End of buffer [10 times]
wconf: Switched to configuration 0:def
Auto-saving...done
TODO state changed to TODO
[... snipping unrelated messages ...]

Load-path shadows:
~/projects/indent-guide/indent-guide hides /home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/indent-guide-20151119.717/indent-guide
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160222/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20151121.1017/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail smex ido-vertical-config
ido-config ido linum magit-config magit-addons magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process
magit-popup magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-utils git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver indent-addons tabify face-remap
hi-lock holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso cal-move org-addons colir color
nqe-browse nqe-local nqe network-stream nsm starttls libmpdee mm-archive
time notmuch-config notmuch-addons notmuch-patch notmuch hl-line
notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello notmuch-tree
notmuch-parser notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-address notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version cl wconf
gitconfig-mode rx macrostep-c subr-x cmacexp latexenc ispell-config
ispell preview prv-emacs reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex-toc-patch
reftex-toc reftex-config reftex reftex-vars tex-buf font-latex
latex-config latex-addons latex-mode-expansions latex tex-style
tex-config tex dbus xml crm smartparens-latex tex-mode my/publish-blog
conf-mode sh-script executable skewer-css css-mode-expansions css-mode
smie geiser-config geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-compile geiser-debug
geiser-chicken geiser-racket geiser-guile info-look geiser-repl
geiser-image geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-edit
geiser-completion geiser-autodoc geiser-eval geiser-connection tq
geiser-syntax geiser-log geiser-popup geiser-impl geiser-custom
geiser-base scheme my/publish-wiki ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
ox-ascii ox-publish ox cs-mode sql-config sql-addons sql view org-eldoc
image-file org-table disp-table org-capture-config org-config ob-scheme
geiser ob-dot ob-js ob-sql ob-latex ob-python ob-sh shell org-clock
org-contacts org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils wid-edit
org-man org-notmuch org-checklist org-indent org-protocol org-irc
org-habit org-agenda org-info org-id org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils dired-async async dired-guess
dired-aux dired-config dired-patch ls-lisp-patch ls-lisp dired org-crypt
org-bibtex org-element avl-tree bibtex-config bibtex-clean-addons bibtex
the-org-mode-expansions org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec smerge-mode
elisp-addons subword-patch cap-words superword subword my-fixme
goto-addr idle-highlight-mode rainbow-delimiters faces-config solar
cal-dst calendar-config cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
my-solarized-colors modeline-config beacon ui-config shell-config
comint-config skewer-addons skewer-repl mini-multi-major js-config
js-patch slime-config slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime compile-addons compile-config compile
arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec browse-url gud comint ansi-color
xref-config fold-dwim hideshow noutline outline locals-patch my-project
vc-git diff-mode vc-patch vc vc-dispatcher counsel swiper-addons swiper
ivy-config flx ivy ffap mb-depth savehist xt-mouse ws-butler-patch
ws-butler my-file-funs autorevert filenotify desktop-config desktop
frameset my-window-numbers company-keywords company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev etags-addons company-etags company-gtags
company-template company-skewer skewer-mode cache-table
js2-mode-expansions js2-mode etags xref project js-mode-expansions js
smartparens-html html-mode-expansions sgml-mode cc-mode-expansions
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs imenu simple-httpd pp url-util url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core
cl-macs gv gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
json map seq company-css company-nxml company-elisp find-func help-mode
company-config company-statistics easy-mmode geiser-company-patch
company sp-config smartparens-config smartparens occur-config
my-aux-funs ace-link avy ring multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core
expand-region-custom undo-tree-patch undo-tree diff delsel indent-config
diminish guide-key advice s ucs-normalize popwin dash edmacro kmacro
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib my-loaddefs my-misc-funs tex-site
htmlize-autoloads finder-inf pcmpl-args-autoloads slime-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads info package easymenu epg-config my-setup-funs
server time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3856511 539081)
 (symbols 48 72801 0)
 (miscs 40 22858 16235)
 (strings 32 347739 58144)
 (string-bytes 1 8730959)
 (vectors 16 105807)
 (vector-slots 8 2404878 144007)
 (floats 8 2264 2713)
 (intervals 56 642760 21044)
 (buffers 976 230)
 (heap 1024 193121 15764))