Subject: Re: bug#22833: Bug#816123: guile-2.0-libs: guile-procedures.txt is actually port-dependent

From: Rob Browning <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 20:12:52 -0500

Rob Browning <[email-masked]> writes:

> Andy Wingo <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Confirmed.  I guess we could put this in libdir somehow.  I wonder if we
>> shouldn't take advantage of the opportunity to do something more
>> sensible and extensible... the easy thing to do would be to just keep
>> doing the same thing though.
>
> I suppose for Debian's guile-2.0, if it's not to complicated, I should
> see if I can move it to libdir.  Otherwise as described, /usr/share is
> isn't.

Perhaps I could move it to the %guile-build-info libdir, i.e. here
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/guile/2.0/guile-procedures.txt and make sure
documentation-files includes that in its search list.

-- 
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org
GPG as of 2011-07-10 E6A9 DA3C C9FD 1FF8 C676 D2C4 C0F0 39E9 ED1B 597A
GPG as of 2002-11-03 14DD 432F AE39 534D B592 F9A0 25C8 D377 8C7E 73A4