Subject: Re: bug#22824: Use smtpmail-smtp-user if auth-source-search doesn't return user field

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 16:58:34 +0000

Jun Hao <[email-masked]> writes:

> Please review this patch. I didn't find existing function to do the
> conversion so write a simple helper function to do it. Tested with slash
> and Chinese char in label, account and password field.

Looks good, I think...

[...]

> * auth-source.el (auth-source-macos-keychain-search-items): Handle
>   keychain output correctly when has special char. (Bug#22824)
>
> Copyright-paperwork-exempt: yes

[...]

> +  (defun* decode-octal-string (string)

The name here should be "auth-source-", though.

And the patch is longer than what we can accept without a copyright
assignment.  Would you be willing to sign such a thing?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no