Subject: 25.0.91; Problems with fullheight across X11 to XQuartz on Mac

From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 10:06:26 -0500

My emacs is compiled as below.  When I use it via remote X11 on a Mac
running XQuartz, I get poor behavior with the fullheight parameter.

Specifically, if I run:

  emacs -Q --fullheight

My frame is maximized instead.  Indeed, if I then type into the
*scratch* buffer (assq 'fullscreen (frame-parameters (selected-frame)))
I get (fullscreen . maximized) as the answer.  The same happens with
fullwidth.  With fullscreen, I get fullboth.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.91.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2016-02-26 built on watermonitor.yellow.cert.org
Repository revision: d2dd614716e34edb5891e58c029741cd6b32217d
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 (Santiago)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-wide-int --prefix=/home/mwd
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/mwd/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Opening connection to localhost...
Unable to open server nnimap+home due to: Process *nnimap*<2> not running
nnimap exchange splitting mail...done
nnimap read 0k from owa.sei.cmu.edu
nnimap read 28k from owa.sei.cmu.edu
nnimap read 61k from owa.sei.cmu.edu
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Warning: Unable to open server nnimap+home due to: Process *nnimap*<2> not running
Auto-saving...

Load-path shadows:
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/emacs-svn/psvn hides /afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/psvn
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/nnir
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/hex-util
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/color hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/color
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/format-spec
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/md4
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/password-cache
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/emacs-svn/vc-svn hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/vc/vc-svn
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/hmac-def
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/sasl
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/rfc2104
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/ntlm
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/dig
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/tls
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/dns
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/netrc
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/mail/binhex
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/mail/uudecode
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/mail/hashcash
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/message hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/message
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnml
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/smiley
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/rtree
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/smime
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/sieve
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/spam
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/starttls
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/plstore
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/qp
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nndir
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/pop3
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/yenc
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnir
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/canlock
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/utf7
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/registry hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/registry
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nntp
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nneething
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/html2text
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/compface
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug gnus-async
gnus-draft gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic utf-7 nndraft nnmh epa-file epa
derived epg network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
gnus-cache nnir edmacro gnus-sum gnus-demon nntp gnus-group gnus-undo
gnutls gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus-load
yaml-mode woman man tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell time smime dig server whitespace psvn advice cl
log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode org-clock org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func eudcb-ldap eudc cus-edit cus-start cus-load eudc-vars ldap
message sendmail format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio-compat eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv password-cache url-vars mailcap
nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util help-fns help-mode mail-prsvr
wid-edit generic-x generated dired-x dired cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bm info cl-seq kmacro cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
finder-inf debbugs-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads package easymenu
epg-config time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 454024 23943)
 (symbols 48 43028 4)
 (miscs 40 147 239)
 (strings 32 83411 11697)
 (string-bytes 1 2822363)
 (vectors 16 58013)
 (vector-slots 8 945780 23003)
 (floats 8 979 186)
 (intervals 56 616 0)
 (buffers 976 25)
 (heap 1024 57503 1202))

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])