Subject: Abnormal Python prompt

From: Amir Dib <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:31:42 +0100

From: Amir Dib <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 24.5; Python prompt
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:22:18 +0100

My issue is about an abnormal prompt in python-mode. Here a example of
input/output:

INPUT
a = "Test"
print (a)

OUTPUT
>>> import codecs, os;__pyfile =
codecs.open('''/var/folders/qf/p2x82_v11hv436wwqxppdbb00000gn/T/py3372loS''',
encoding='''utf-8''');__code =
__pyfile.read().encode('''utf-8''');__pyfile.close();os.remove('''/var/folders/qf/p2x82_v11hv436wwqxppdbb00000gn/T/py3372loS''');exec(compile(__code,
'''/Users/Amir/Python/test.py''', 'exec'));
Test

As you can see, the string sended to the process is displayed before the
output. I can't remove it and it's seems to be a problem for all Mac OS
X user (this code compile fine on my linux session or via shell
execution). I have the same problem than this user:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33726268/
I traced back this prompt on the sources of python-mode (python.el):

(defun python-shell-send-file (file-name &optional process temp-file-name
                                         delete)
  "Send FILE-NAME to inferior Python PROCESS.
If TEMP-FILE-NAME is passed then that file is used for processing
instead, while internally the shell will continue to use
FILE-NAME.  If TEMP-FILE-NAME and DELETE are non-nil, then
TEMP-FILE-NAME is deleted after evaluation is performed."
  (interactive "fFile to send: ")
  (let* ((process (or process (python-shell-get-or-create-process)))
         (encoding (with-temp-buffer
                     (insert-file-contents
                      (or temp-file-name file-name))
                     (python-info-encoding)))
         (file-name (expand-file-name
                     (or (file-remote-p file-name 'localname)
                         file-name)))
         (temp-file-name (when temp-file-name
                           (expand-file-name
                            (or (file-remote-p temp-file-name 'localname)
                                temp-file-name)))))
    (python-shell-send-string
     (format
      (concat
       "import codecs, os;"
       "__pyfile = codecs.open('''%s''', encoding='''%s''');"
       "__code = __pyfile.read().encode('''%s''');"
       "__pyfile.close();"
       (when (and delete temp-file-name)
         (format "os.remove('''%s''');" temp-file-name))
       "exec(compile(__code, '''%s''', 'exec'));")
      (or temp-file-name file-name) encoding encoding file-name)
     process)))

It's seems that emacs does not correctly filter the output, and
replacing (python-shell-send-string function) with
(python-shell-send-string-no-output) lead to no output at all.

Thank you very much for you help.
Amir

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
 of 2015-04-10 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
compressing python.el.gz...done
Wrote /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/python.el.gz
(No changes need to be saved) [2 times]
Undo! [2 times]
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Point is not in the input area
byte-code: End of buffer [29 times]
<wheel-left> is undefined
Mark set
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151103.944/helm-multi-match hides
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151104.0/helm-multi-match
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/msdos hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/msdos
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/mouseme hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/mouseme
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/make-regexp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/make-regexp
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20150912.800/julia-mode hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/julia-mode
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/essd-els hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/essd-els
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-xls-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-xls-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-vst-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-vst-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-utils hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-utils
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-trns hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-trns
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-tracebug hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-tracebug
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-toolbar hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-toolbar
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-swv hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-swv
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sta-l hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-l
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sta-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sp6w-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6w-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sp6-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sp5-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp5-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sp4-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp4-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sp3-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp3-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-site hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-site
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sas-l hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-l
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sas-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sas-a hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-a
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-s4-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-s4-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-s3-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-s3-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-s-l hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-s-l
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-rutils hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-rutils
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-roxy hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-roxy
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-rdired hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-rdired
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-rd hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-rd
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-r-syntax hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-syntax
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-r-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-r-completion hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-completion
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-r-args hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-args
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-omg-l hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-l
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-omg-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-noweb hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-noweb-mode hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-mode
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-mouse hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-mouse
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-mode hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-mode
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-menu hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-menu
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-lsp-l hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-lsp-l
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-julia hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-julia
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-jags-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-jags-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-inf hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-inf
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-help hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-help
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-gretl hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-gretl
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-font-lock hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-font-lock
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-eldoc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-eldoc
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-developer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-developer
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-dde hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-dde
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-custom hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-custom
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-compat hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-compat
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-comp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-comp
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-bugs-l hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-l
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-bugs-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-arc-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-arc-d
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-publish hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-odt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-md hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-man hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-html hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-version hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-src hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-macro hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-list hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-install hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-info hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-id hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-element hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-scala hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-core hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mule-util network-stream
starttls tls erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat auth-source
gnus-util password-cache pp derived rx misearch multi-isearch jka-compr
company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-eclim company-template company-css
company-nxml company-bbdb exec-path-from-shell version-modified
yasnippet help-mode highlight-indentation flymake company edmacro kmacro
pcase elpy pyvenv elpy-refactor python json grep files-x etags cus-edit
cus-start cus-load windmove zenburn-theme info package epg-config psvn
log-edit message cl-macs rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
diff-mode poly-R poly-markdown poly-noweb easy-mmode polymode poly-base
polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-methods polymode-classes
polymode-common eieio-custom wid-edit eieio-base eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core color preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url
ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els
ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-sta-d ess-sta-l
cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia julia-mode ert
find-func ewoc debug ess-r-d ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion ess-tracebug
format-spec ess-roxy advice hideshow ess-help ess-developer eldoc
help-fns ess-s-l ess ess-inf compile comint ansi-color ring ess-mode
ess-noweb-mode ess-utils cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib ess-custom executable
easymenu ess-compat ess-site paren delsel time-date tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 370984 60575)
 (symbols 48 39331 0)
 (miscs 40 244 1063)
 (strings 32 95932 12630)
 (string-bytes 1 2441985)
 (vectors 16 42872)
 (vector-slots 8 1462194 155674)
 (floats 8 702 689)
 (intervals 56 3645 558)
 (buffers 960 21))