Subject: bug#22792: 25.0.91; eshell-mode-map declaration

From: Manuel Uberti - Boccaperta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 16:05:55 +0100

As of now, `eshell-mode-map' in esh-mode.el is declared as:

(defvar eshell-mode-map nil)

As indicated here:
https://github.com/manuel-uberti/.emacs.d/commit/d44051ef417aee2086ba05e5a514e0ce6c401ca7#commitcomment-16298777,
this makes it impossibile to define a keybinding for eshell-mode-map
before eshell is loaded.

A solution could be:

(defvar eshell-mode-map (make-sparse-keymap))

Kind regards,
Manuel Uberti

In GNU Emacs 25.0.91.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2016-02-24 built on snoop
Repository revision: cab3f0a222412b1fd592b1c2f1e305fa245f9279
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.3 (jessie)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  imagex-auto-adjust-mode: t
  imagex-global-sticky-mode: t
  imagex-sticky-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-nav-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  tdd-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  typo-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  eldoc-in-minibuffer-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Tramp: Found remote shell prompt on ‘localhost’
Tramp: Opening connection for root@localhost using sudo...done
Copying
/sudo:root@localhost:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/eshell/esh-mode.el.gz
to /tmp/tramp.78547fW.gz...done
uncompressing esh-mode.el.gz...done

Tramp: Checking ‘vc-registered’ for
/sudo:root@localhost:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/eshell/esh-mode.el.gz...done
uncompressing esh-mode.el.gz...done

Tramp: Checking ‘vc-registered’ for
/sudo:root@localhost:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/eshell/esh-mode.el.gz...done
uncompressing esh-mode.el.gz...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ox
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-info
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-version
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-element
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/org-install
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160222/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail counsel swiper eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe ace-window avy view cal-china lunar
solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-agenda org-clock cal-move
parse-time descr-text vc-git linum org-indent adaptive-wrap org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m colir color company-web-html em-unix em-term term ehelp
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups pcomplete-extension pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util mu-vers-control magit-rockstar
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
smerge-mode git-commit log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process with-editor server magit-popup
async-bytecomp async magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-utils
mu-completion company-shell company-restclient restclient url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap know-your-http-well http-status-codes http-relations
http-methods http-headers sly-company company-auctex company-web
web-completion-data company-math math-symbol-lists company-quickhelp
pos-tip company-statistics company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company yasnippet mu-files image+ image-file pdf-occur
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet find-dired dired
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc tramp-cache tramp-sh recentf tree-widget
mu-dired mu-org ox-mediawiki s org-pdfview pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit pdf-view bookmark jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util image-mode org-bullets ox-reveal ox-pandoc ht ox-org ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs autoinsert disp-table
highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode rainbow-delimiters
whitespace-cleanup-mode noutline outline goto-addr bug-reference
flycheck-cask mu-functions mu-shells mu-project projectile ibuf-ext
ibuffer mu-programming macrostep clojure-mode-extra-font-locking ert pp
debug flycheck-clojure json map cider-client cider-common cider-util
clojure-mode align imenu nrepl-client tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete format-spec queue cider-compat
spinner flycheck-package lisp-mnt flycheck find-func subr-x mu-utilities
mu-net browse-url mu-latex auctex-latexmk smartparens-latex latex
tex-style tex-buf tex dbus xml crm mu-languages mu-search mu-navigation
elisp-slime-nav etags xref project winner mu-editing hungry-delete typo
dubcaps-mode autorevert filenotify super-save saveplace
aggressive-indent visual-fill-column undo-tree diff mu-ivy smex ido ivy
delsel ffap url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mu-windows mu-buffers
eldoc-eval mu-highlight beacon seq whitespace hi-lock diff-hl vc-dir
ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode paren mu-keybindings which-key mu-pairs
smartparens-config smartparens thingatpt mu-style smart-mode-line
byte-opt rich-minority solarized-light-theme solarized page-break-lines
edmacro kmacro exec-path-from-shell rx grep compile comint ansi-color
ring dash use-package diminish bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
cconv bind-key easy-mmode finder-inf tex-site cl-seq cl-macs cl gv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib advice org2blog-autoloads
sly-macrostep-autoloads sly-autoloads info package easymenu epg-config
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 751091 66737)
 (symbols 48 72038 0)
 (miscs 40 513 1097)
 (strings 32 181314 56239)
 (string-bytes 1 5315387)
 (vectors 16 89058)
 (vector-slots 8 2003546 206844)
 (floats 8 1763 1321)
 (intervals 56 6925 636)
 (buffers 976 36)
 (heap 1024 90127 3866))

-- 
Manuel Uberti
http://informatica.boccaperta.com
P. IVA: 03841100245

I prefer to use encrypted email.
GPG fingerprint: 186F F867 975F B106 5EF3  1A58 D415 A33B 5D2D 5744