Subject: Re: bug#22789: 25.1.50; In last master build https connections stop working

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 13:49:36 +1100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> No, I think it should: that write comes from GnuTLS, when it attempts
> a handshake.  Returning EWOULDBLOCK tells GnuTLS to spin waiting until
> the connection is complete.

No, it doesn't spin, it just tries again later (from the event loop).
But returning EWOULDBLOCK seems correct.

> The only problem left is that not all images on www.fsf.org's page are
> downloaded; they are if I use http instead of https.  I guess this is
> some eww thing?

No, you should get the images in the https version, too, unless it's
unable to verify the TLS certificate.  Which I guess is not a problem,
since it's displaying the web page itself...

What happens if you load the image directly with eww?

https://static.fsf.org/nosvn/logos/fsf30-logo/fsf30-header-fsf.png

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no