Subject: 25.0.91; Can't run gud-gdb on two instances of the same program

From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 12:37:20 -0500

I was in a circumstance where I wanted to run a debugger on two
instances of the same program, one compiled with one set of options, and
one compiled with another.  I wanted to compare how they ran in certain
parts of the code.  I use M-x gud-gdb, since the MI client doesn't
support multipl debugger instances (which is sad).

This fails, though, since I get the error:

  gud-common-init: This program is already being debugged

These programs are installed in different directories, but have the same
filename.  I can work around this problem by renaming one of the
executables, but I think this is a bug, since the path to the executable
could be used to determine uniqueness instead of the filename itself.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.91.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2016-02-16 built on watermonitor.yellow.cert.org
Repository revision: b1a3ebedba88689d26f44cf7db338104b849ae99
Windowing system distributor 'Red Hat, Inc.', version 11.0.11500000
System Description:	Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 (Santiago)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-wide-int --prefix=/home/mwd
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/mwd/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...
Checking new news...
Opening connection to owa.sei.cmu.edu...done
nnimap exchange splitting mail...done
nnimap read 3k from localhost
nnimap read 28k from owa.sei.cmu.edu
nnimap read 70k from owa.sei.cmu.edu
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Auto-saving...

Load-path shadows:
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/emacs-svn/psvn hides /afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/psvn
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/nnir
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/hex-util
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/color hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/color
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/format-spec
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/md4
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/password-cache
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/emacs-svn/vc-svn hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/vc/vc-svn
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/hmac-def
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/sasl
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/rfc2104
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/ntlm
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/dig
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/tls
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/dns
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/netrc
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/mail/binhex
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/mail/uudecode
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/mail/hashcash
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/message hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/message
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnml
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/smiley
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/rtree
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/smime
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/sieve
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/spam
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/starttls
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/plstore
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/qp
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nndir
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/pop3
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/yenc
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnir
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/canlock
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/utf7
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/registry hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/registry
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nntp
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nneething
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/html2text
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/compface
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/afs/cert.org/usr/mwd/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/mwd/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow flyspell ispell emacsbug flow-fill gnus-dup browse-url sort
gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr gnus-bcklg qp copyright gnus-async
gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic utf-7 nndraft nnmh epa-file epa derived
epg network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
gnus-cache nnir edmacro gnus-sum gnus-demon nntp gnus-group gnus-undo
gnutls gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus-load
yaml-mode woman man tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell time smime dig server whitespace psvn advice cl
log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode org-clock org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func eudcb-ldap eudc cus-edit cus-start cus-load eudc-vars ldap
message sendmail format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio-compat eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv password-cache url-vars mailcap
nnheader gnus-util time-date mail-utils mm-util help-fns help-mode
mail-prsvr wid-edit generic-x generated dired-x dired cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bm info cl-seq kmacro cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib finder-inf debbugs-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads package easymenu
epg-config mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 488026 38328)
 (symbols 48 43173 0)
 (miscs 40 181 439)
 (strings 32 87401 9722)
 (string-bytes 1 2903805)
 (vectors 16 57709)
 (vector-slots 8 951840 22039)
 (floats 8 983 407)
 (intervals 56 578 0)
 (buffers 976 69)
 (heap 1024 54057 33604))

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])