Subject: bug#22759: closed (Re: bug#22759: Sleep function will not work again)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 22:06:01 +0000

Your bug report

#22759: Sleep function will not work again

which was filed against the coreutils package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
22759: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22759
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#22759: Sleep function will not work again
From: Bernhard Voelker <[email-masked]>
To: Noe <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 23:05:32 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tag 22759 notabug invalid
thanks

On 02/21/2016 08:35 PM, Noe wrote:
> I sleep my computer for faster access when unexpected things pop up on 
> my schedule. I use Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa MATE 64-bit for every day use 
> like web browsing and heavy gaming and when I sleep the compute it does 
> what its suppose to do. It was working well in the beginning when I 
> installed but then stopped working after a while of updates and stuff. 
> Function and Sleep button do not operate on the system for some reason 
> but do work cause I also use Windows 7. Could this be a bug or can I 
> resolve this by myself?
> 
> Thanks, please get back.

You've rached the wrong list.  Although the GNU coreutils include a
utility named sleep, it is not related to the problem you described.
Therefore, I'm marking this as not a bug in coreutils.

You might get better answers or hints how to track down the issue on
a distro specific list - in your case Linux Mint.

Have a nice day,
Berny

Subject: Sleep function will not work again
From: Noe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 13:35:26 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I sleep my computer for faster access when unexpected things pop up on 
my schedule. I use Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa MATE 64-bit for every day use 
like web browsing and heavy gaming and when I sleep the compute it does 
what its suppose to do. It was working well in the beginning when I 
installed but then stopped working after a while of updates and stuff. 
Function and Sleep button do not operate on the system for some reason 
but do work cause I also use Windows 7. Could this be a bug or can I 
resolve this by myself?

Thanks, please get back.

Noe