Subject: bug#22751: 25.1.50; Gnus, (setq mm-sign-option 'guided), Gcc header

From: Frank Haun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 21:49:28 +0100

There is a problem with this setting:

  (setq mm-sign-option 'guided)

and the local mail copy via the Gcc header like this:

  Gcc: nnml:mail-send-2016

After selecting the key, typing password the mail was sent but the
message buffer and the buffer for selecting the key is still open. At
this time the local copy isn't written.

Selecting the key again and C-c C-c 'ing again, the local copy is
written and the buffers are closed.

I can avoid this problem by removing the Gcc header.

Regards,
  Frank

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.4 (armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2016-02-18 built on m7008
Repository revision: 5a0472e8ea9128f75bca04f5f65682ae8280c208
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	Raspbian GNU/Linux 8.0 (jessie)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/fhaun/opt/emacs-master --with-xft
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix