Subject: bug#22741: closed (Re: bug#22741: 24.5; Cannot reach elpa.gnu.org for packages)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 20:44:03 +0000

Your bug report

#22741: 24.5; Cannot reach elpa.gnu.org for packages

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
22741: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22741
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#22741: 24.5; Cannot reach elpa.gnu.org for packages
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 15:42:55 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

It seems fine today.
IIRC, it shares hardware with Savannah, which had some issues yesterday.

Subject: 24.5; Cannot reach elpa.gnu.org for packages
From: Eric Stolten <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 18:33:54 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
 of 2015-04-10 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1348
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Javascript

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
<s-backspace> is undefined [2 times]
ls does not support --dired; see `dired-use-ls-dired' for more details.
(New file)
Mark set [2 times]
Saving file /Users/stoltene/workspace/ng2-hero/package.json...
Wrote /Users/stoltene/workspace/ng2-hero/package.json
(New file)
Mark set
Saving file /Users/stoltene/workspace/ng2-hero/typings.json...
Wrote /Users/stoltene/workspace/ng2-hero/typings.json

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message cl-macs format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils js advice byte-opt json imenu thingatpt
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs misearch multi-isearch debug finder-inf vc-git .loaddefs
el-get el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies
el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink
el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify help-mode easymenu
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
epg-config el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom
el-get-core autoload help-fns lisp-mnt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cconv cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 225836 8433)
 (symbols 48 26974 0)
 (miscs 40 87 191)
 (strings 32 52316 8940)
 (string-bytes 1 1443094)
 (vectors 16 22949)
 (vector-slots 8 518056 7463)
 (floats 8 59 403)
 (intervals 56 757 0)
 (buffers 960 19))