Subject: bug#22738: Build failure in vigra

From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 21:50:21 +0200

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 11:32:52 +0100
Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 10:59:11PM -0500, Leo Famulari wrote:
>  [...]  
> 
> This is part of the vigra source code. There should soon be a new vigra
> release:
>    https://mailhost.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/pipermail/vigra/2016-February/001317.html
> but it also failed its tests for me (in another place).
> 
> I made a bug report on the vigra mailing list:
>    https://mailhost.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/pipermail/vigra/2016-February/001319.html
> 
> Andreas

As a side note, once this builds libreoffice should build again. Currently
our version of libreoffice is vulnerable to cve-2016-{0794,0795} and should
be upgraded to 5.1.1. I didn't want to push the upgrade until I was sure it
would build correctly, but based on hydra's listed build times I'd be looking
at ~20 hours, so I'm not a good one to push that update when it comes.
https://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/src/5.1.1/

-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   אפרים פלשנר
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted