Subject: Re: bug#22736: 25.0.91; file-notify calls wrong callbacks

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 10:01:46 +0100

Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Tassilo,

>> I have modified them in order to use the mechanism from
>> file-notify--test-event-handler.
>
> Thanks!

I've pushed a patch to the emacs-25 branch which fixes the problem. The
test passes successfully, using the inotify backend. Could you, please,
crosscheck, that your use case runs also?

There are still problems with the `stopped' events in this
constellation, but that is outside the scope of this bug report. I'll
continue to check.

And I will run also the test with the other backends, afterwards.

> Bye,
> Tassilo

Best regards, Michael.