Subject: Re: bug#22733: 24.5; smerge-keep-current incorrectly edits conflict at end of file

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 14:40:33 +0200

Robin Green <[email-masked]> writes:

> I have a conflict at the end of a file, and smerge-keep-current fails to
> complete its work. The message "smerge-keep-current: Wrong type
> argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil" below may be relevant.

[...]

> Recent messages: 
> user-error: No next conflict 
> is undefined 
> smerge-keep-current: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil 

(I'm going through old bug reports that have unfortunately not gotten
any responses.)

I know this happened years ago, but is this something you're still
seeing now?  And if so, could you `(setq debug-on-error t)' to get a
backtrace and post the backtrace?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no