Subject: bug#22733: 24.5; smerge-keep-current incorrectly edits conflict at end of file

From: Robin Green <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 12:47:07 +0000

I have a conflict at the end of a file, and smerge-keep-current fails to 
complete its work. The message "smerge-keep-current: Wrong type 
argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil" below may be relevant.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
of 2016-02-03 on buildhw-05.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11800000
Configured using:
`configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
--host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
--disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
--bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
--datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
--libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
--sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
--infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
--with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
--with-gpm=no build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
-pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
-fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
-grecord-gcc-switches -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1
-m64 -mtune=generic' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: GFM

Minor modes in effect:
flycheck-status-emoji-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
flycheck-mode: t
gradle-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
github-notifier-mode: t
window-numbering-mode: t
helm-mode: t
projectile-global-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
smerge-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
auto-revert-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
pallet-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
auto-insert-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
user-error: No next conflict
is undefined
smerge-keep-current: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil
Undo in region!
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
uncompressing smerge-mode.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
call-interactively: Buffer is read-only: #
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [4 times]
is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/helm-20160217.958/helm-multi-match hides 
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/helm-core-20160217.958/helm-multi-match
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/hex-util hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/hex-util
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/md4 hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/md4
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-scala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-20160215/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/sasl-cram 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/hmac-def hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/sasl-ntlm 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/sasl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/ntlm hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/hmac-md5 hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/flim-20151212.2350/sasl-digest 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/robin/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/emms-20160207.420/tq hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug eldoc eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
magit-topgit linum winner desktop+ python goto-addr markdown-mode
ruby-mode conf-mode yaml-mode sh-script smie executable hl-todo
mule-util org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-element
avl-tree org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs ensime-company yasnippet company pcase scala-mode2
scala-mode2-imenu scala-mode2-sbt scala-mode2-map scala-mode2-fontlock
scala-mode2-indent scala-mode2-paragraph scala-mode2-lib inf-groovy
cc-langs groovy-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs nxml-uchnm rng-xsd
xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap
nxml-glyph windmove flycheck-status-emoji flycheck find-func seq
gradle-mode delsel genrnc yaxception log4e concurrent deferred em-glob
esh-util rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util rx ensime-expand-region
expand-region-core expand-region-custom ensime ensime-sbt sbt-mode
sbt-mode-rgrep sbt-mode-comint sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project
sbt-mode-vars ensime-http ensime-ui ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc
ensime-search ensime-undo ensime-startup ensime-refactor ensime-popup
ensime-notes ensime-model ensime-mode ensime-inspector imenu
ensime-goto-testfile ensime-editor popup ensime-debug gdb-mi bindat gud
ensime-stacktrace ensime-inf ensime-completion-util scala-mode2-syntax
ensime-config ensime-util ensime-client ensime-vars flymake hideshow
arc-mode archive-mode ensime-macros cl gnutls network-stream starttls
url-http tls url-gw url-cache url-auth github-notifier bookmark+
bookmark+-key derived bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit
window-numbering helm-mode helm-config helm-easymenu helm-projectile
helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-external helm-net browse-url
xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap helm-buffers
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-elscreen helm-utils helm-locate
helm-help helm-types helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib
projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer thingatpt magit-gitflow subr-x
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit magit-apply dired magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode help-mode magit-git crm
magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit message idna rfc822 mml
mml-sec mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source
gnus-util password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring format-spec server javap-mode edmacro kmacro bind-key
easy-mmode browse-at-remote vc-git pallet eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core advice info cask cl-macs gv
cask-bootstrap package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json
lisp-mnt shut-up epl git commander f dash s ucs-normalize package
epg-config recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu desktop frameset
cl-loaddefs cl-lib autoinsert cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 790306 110060)
(symbols 48 61386 0)
(miscs 40 8301 1636)
(strings 32 162984 12848)
(string-bytes 1 5103785)
(vectors 16 86455)
(vector-slots 8 1448091 52209)
(floats 8 518 847)
(intervals 56 5254 292)
(buffers 960 225)
(heap 1024 101511 2486))