Subject: bug#22730: 25.1.50; Unreadable value of `adaptive-fill-function'

From: Marcin Borkowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 12:30:20 +0100

Hi all,

this is (a fragment of) what I get when I do
  C-h v adaptive-fill-function RET
on emacs -Q:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
adaptive-fill-function is a variable defined in ‘fill.el’.
Its value is #[0 "\300\301!\205^G^@\302\207"
    [looking-at "\\s-+\"[^\n\"]+\"\\s-*$" ""]
    2]

Original value was nil
Local in buffer *scratch*; global value is nil
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

(note: the ^G^@ above means control characters; I changed them into
their printed representation because Emacs warned me about NUL
characters in a message.)

I guess this means a byte-compiled something (lambda expression
perhaps?), but it is not extremely helpful when I want to know what it
does.  I even do not know what and where sets this variable (well,
I could grep the sources, but this is not the point.)

This is probably the first time that the general and famous policy of
asking Emacs did not help me /at all/...

Best,
-- 
Marcin Borkowski

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.28)
 of 2016-02-10 built on jane
Repository revision: 4ccd2688911b90bcb8cdcd2a8de608e09471a91a
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11704000
Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  lispy-mode: t
  text-scale-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  beeminder-org-integration-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Saving file /home/mbork/org/emacs.org...
Wrote /home/mbork/org/emacs.org
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Mark set
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Mark saved where search started
Clock stopped at [2016-02-18 czw 12:21] after 0:07
Beeminder: submitting datapoint of 7 for goal code-reading...done
Beeminder: fetching goals...done
Goal code-reading killed (hidden from view).
Quit [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/works/marcin/emacs/my-scrolls hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/my-scrolls
~/works/marcin/emacs/org-insert-habit hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/org-insert-habit
~/works/marcin/emacs/magic-tex-dollar hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/magic-tex-dollar
~/works/marcin/emacs/zero-to-hyphen hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/zero-to-hyphen
~/works/marcin/emacs/jumping-tab hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/jumping-tab
~/works/marcin/emacs/ppauza hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/ppauza
~/works/marcin/emacs/tie hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/tie
~/ludzie-works/emacs/sierotki hides ~/.emacs.d/contrib/sierotki
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-reveal/ox-reveal hides ~/.emacs.d/contrib/ox-reveal
~/.emacs.d/contrib/org-learn hides ~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-learn
~/.emacs.d/contrib/org-drill hides ~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill
~/ludzie-works/emacs/dired-details+ hides /home/mbork/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-details+-1.0/dired-details+
~/ludzie-works/emacs/dired-details hides /home/mbork/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-details-1.3.1/dired-details
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/mbork/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-1.39/htmlize
~/works/marcin/emacs/pascal hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/pascal
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mbork/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141202.1202/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug quail log-view multi-replace-regex tex+ org-table diff
nnir flow-fill view pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu linum sh-script smie rng-cmpct
rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
magit-log magit-apply magit-wip magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-utils
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso time battery calc-map calccomp
calc-incom git-commit log-edit pcvs-util with-editor calc-aent cal-move
org-datetree pulse smiley gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-ml gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nndoc gnus-cache gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win tramp-sh
mm-archive debbugs-gnu add-log debbugs soap-client warnings rng-xsd
xsd-regexp xml cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs lispy iedit iedit-lib lispy-inline
avy semantic/bovine/el semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/db-el semantic/bovine semantic/db eieio-base
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff edebug lispy-tags boxquote rect iso-transl vc-hg
two-column ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-org ox-html
ox-beamer ox-latex ox-publish ox tabify org-capture shr-color eieio-opt
calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ispell dabbrev
dash texmathp emms-volume emms-volume-amixer network-stream nsm starttls
url-cache eww mm-url gnus nnheader url-queue shr dom subr-x tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize qp sort timezone
parse-time mail-extr character-fold misearch multi-isearch em-unix
em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias dired-aux face-remap
counsel etags xref project swiper pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline
pdf-links pdf-history preview prv-emacs tex-buf adaptive-wrap font-latex
latex tex-style tex-mode shell latexenc executable colir color beeminder
ewoc anaphora request url-http tls gnutls url-auth url-gw puny url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap json map typopunct sierotki emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat tex crm pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit
cus-start cus-load wid-edit pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util yasnippet vc vc-dispatcher vc-git diff-mode org-info org-habit
org-agenda org-docview org-tree-slide org-timer org-drill savehist
org-id hi-lock org-learn org-protocol org-clock ledger-mode
ledger-schedule ledger-xact ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-state
ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-post ledger-occur
ledger-init ledger-fonts ledger-exec ledger-context ledger-complete
ledger-commodities esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-arg esh-util ledger-regex rx
hydra lv gnus-dired org-mu4e org-element avl-tree org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs mu4e-contrib mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view epa derived browse-url comint ansi-color ring
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido seq rfc2368
smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
hl-line cl mu4e-meta advice ivy delsel ffap thingatpt edmacro kmacro
server dired-x dired dired-loaddefs paren finder-inf
adaptive-wrap-autoloads tex-site dired+-autoloads
dired-details+-autoloads dired-details-autoloads dired-dups-autoloads
dired-efap-autoloads f-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads epl-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads typopunct-autoloads info dash-autoloads package
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv
eieio-loaddefs gnus-util mm-util help-fns help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1974764 469031)
 (symbols 48 86895 1)
 (miscs 40 10178 8383)
 (strings 32 375474 125641)
 (string-bytes 1 15620443)
 (vectors 16 117936)
 (vector-slots 8 2595977 135870)
 (floats 8 23939 8712)
 (intervals 56 160509 21144)
 (buffers 976 203)
 (heap 1024 295816 393905))
-- 
Marcin Borkowski
http://octd.wmi.amu.edu.pl/en/Marcin_Borkowski
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
Adam Mickiewicz University