Subject: 25.1.50; Git HEAD can't read key from the GPG card

From: Manoj Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 15:02:40 -0800

Hi,

        When using an emacs compiled from git master HEAD (commit
5a0472e8ea9128f75bca04f5f65682ae8280c208) I am seeing a
failure to load an gpg encrypted file. With an emacs compiled on
February 8th it loads just fine.

        When I revert the gpg.conf to use a key that is on the file
system (and not on the gpg card) both versions load the file fine, so
this regression is only the interaction with the gpg card. I do use gpg2
and the gnupg-agent in either case.

        manoj

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Opening input file" "Decryption failed" "No secret key: 0000000000000000")
  signal(file-error ("Opening input file" "Decryption failed" "No secret key: 0000000000000000"))
  epa-file-insert-file-contents("/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/secrets.el.gpg" nil nil nil nil)
  apply(epa-file-insert-file-contents ("/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/secrets.el.gpg" nil nil nil nil))
  epa-file-handler(insert-file-contents "/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/secrets.el.gpg" nil nil nil nil)
  insert-file-contents("/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/secrets.el.gpg")
  load-with-code-conversion("/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/secrets.el.gpg" "/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/secrets.el.gpg" nil nil)
  load("secrets.el.gpg")
  load-library("secrets.el.gpg")
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*-396117> nil "/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/secrets.el" nil t)  ; Reading at buffer position 1375
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.4 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2016-02-07, modified by Manoj built on glaurung.internal.golden-gryphon.com
Repository revision: 0f4581c940622ec0d1c4f82a93fc756292fd2232
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux unstable (sid)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-dbus --with-gpm --with-pop=yes
 --with-xpm --with-jpeg --with-tiff --with-gif --with-png --with-x
 --with-imagemagick --with-xft --with-rsvg --with-libotf --without-w32
 --with-sound=yes --with-modules'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF
XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: POSIX
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  indent-guide-global-mode: t
  indent-guide-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-smart-tab-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-sound-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-replace-mode: t
  erc-page-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-unmorse-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-edits-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-quote-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
spam-split: calling the spam-check-blacklist function
spam-split: calling the spam-check-hashcash function
spam-split: calling the spam-check-BBDB function
spam-split: calling the spam-check-blacklist function
spam-split: calling the spam-check-hashcash function
spam-split: calling the spam-check-BBDB function
spam-split: calling the spam-check-blacklist function
Invalid face reference: gnus-user-agent-good-face [2 times]
Exiting summary buffer and applying spam rules
Invalid face reference: gnus-user-agent-good-face

Load-path shadows:
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/log-mail hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/mail/log-mail
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/gse-number-rect hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/gse-number-rect
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/dropdown-list hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/dropdown-list
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/insert-patterned hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/insert-patterned
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/emacs-vers hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/emacs-vers
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/perltidy-mode hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/perltidy-mode
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/face-list hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/face-list
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/filladapt hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/filladapt
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/wikipedia-mode hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/wikipedia-mode
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/once-only-header hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/once-only-header
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/insert-box hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/insert-box
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/header2 hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/header2
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/header hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/header
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/auto-complete+ hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/auto-complete+
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/my-imenu hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/my-imenu
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/my-irc hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/my-irc
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/my-faces hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/my-faces
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/my-c-mode hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/my-c-mode
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/my-bbdb hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/my-bbdb
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/my-mail hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/my-mail
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/my-x-setup hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/my-x-setup
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/my-org hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/my-org
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/my-text-mode hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/my-text-mode
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/my-header hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/my-header
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/my-ftp hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/my-ftp
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/my-tex-modes hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/my-tex-modes
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/country-info hides /home/srivasta/etc/emacs/bbdb/country-info
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/ascii hides /home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/ascii-20130824.1200/ascii
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/boxquote hides /home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/boxquote-20081011.2126/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode hides /home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20151012.726/cmake-mode
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/dropdown-list hides /home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/dropdown-list-20120329.1636/dropdown-list
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/identica-mode hides /home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/identica-mode-20130204.1653/identica-mode
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160211.934/helm-multi-match hides /home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160210.2323/helm-multi-match
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-aggregate-20150104.818/org-insert-dblock hides /home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-join-20150121.1446/org-insert-dblock
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/make-regexp hides /home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20160208.453/lisp/make-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site hides /home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-site
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex hides /home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/auctex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/crypt++ hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/crypt++
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/header hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/functions/header
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/cmake-data/cmake-mode
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/connection-20140717.2029/connection hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/dictionary-el/connection
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-20140717.2029/dictionary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/dictionary-el/dictionary
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/link-20140717.2029/link hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/dictionary-el/link
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/debian-changelog-mode-1.96/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/dpkg-dev-el/debian-changelog-mode
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20160125.9/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/boxquote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/emacs25/filladapt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/all-1.0/all hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/emacs-goodies-el/all
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/csv-mode-1.50/csv-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/dedicated-20090428.2131/dedicated hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20160211.50/markdown-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/lisp/ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/emacs-goodies-el/ascii
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20141231.1337/gnuplot-context hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/gnuplot-mode/gnuplot-context
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20141231.1337/gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/gnuplot-mode/gnuplot
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20141231.1337/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/gnuplot-mode/gnuplot-gui
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/mail/vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/vm/vcard
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/mail/vm-vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs24/vm/vm-vcard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.16/flymake hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/srivasta/etc/emacs/config/secrets hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/secrets
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/preview hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/latex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/context hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/srivasta/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.1/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x

Features:
(shadow emacsbug spam-report shr-color shr dom semantic/symref/filter
conf-mode dired-aux perl-mode html5-schema rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct
rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode view
two-column nroff-mode debian-control-mode semantic/tag-write ctypes
semantic/bovine/c hideif semantic/bovine/c-by cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars semantic/doc
semantic/analyze/complete semantic/tag-file semantic/complete
semantic/edit semantic/db-typecache semantic/imenu semantic/db-file
data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/make semantic/bovine/make-by
semantic/bovine make-mode erc-truncate morse character-fold misearch
multi-isearch sh-script smie vc vc-dispatcher compface flow-fill
mailalias smtpmail canlock log-mail cookie1 gnus-fun nnir sort smiley
gnus-cite mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-logic gnus-dup qp
gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh nnspool utf-7 gnus-topic network-stream
nsm starttls nnfolder time-stamp nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc mail-extr
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua gnus-demon nntp gnus-registry registry nnrss mm-url
remember indent-guide ropemacs pymacs vc-git diff-git diff-mode cdlatex
texmathp org-docview doc-view image-mode org-w3m org-irc org-indent
org-info org-gnus org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-id org-mouse diary-lib
diary-loaddefs my-org ob-sh iimage ox-icalendar ox-ascii ox-beamer
ox-latex ox-man ox-md ox-html ox-publish ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-texinfo ox-org ox org-clock org-habit
org-protocol org-journal org-crypt org-location-google-maps org-agenda
google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base
org-element avl-tree orgtbl-ascii-plot org-table org-inset-dblock org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs edit-server
auto-complete-config auto-complete flycheck-ycmd ycmd
ycmd-request-deferred ycmd-request url-http url-auth url-gw puny etags
popup json map hmac-def f s deferred dropdown-list java-snippets
yasnippet ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia
julia-mode ert ewoc debug ess-r-d ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion
ess-tracebug ess-roxy ess-help ess-developer ess-s-l ess ess-inf
ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom executable ess-compat
ess-site tex-fold font-latex tex browse-kill-ring dedicated all
highlight-symbol identica-mode longlines boxquote flymake-yaml
flymake-perlcritic flymake-shell flymake-easy flymake cc-defs flycheck
rx subr-x dash clipmon perltidy-mode perlcritic country-info bbdb-snarf
bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone debian-changelog-mode smart-tab ecb
ecb-symboldef ecb-analyse ecb-compatibility ecb-winman-support
ecb-autogen autoload lisp-mnt ecb-tod ecb-cycle ecb-eshell ecb-help
ecb-jde ecb-method-browser ecb-semantic-wrapper ecb-semantic
ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar ecb-layout compile ecb-create-layout
ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser ecb-navigate eieio-compat
ecb-mode-line ecb-face tree-buffer ecb-upgrade ecb-cedet-wrapper
ecb-util member-function elec-pair manoj-dark-theme my-faces server
hilit-chg my-irc erc-ezbounce erc-dcc erc-spelling flyspell ispell
erc-sound erc-services erc-replace erc-page erc-desktop-notifications
notifications dbus xml erc-notify erc-log erc-autoaway erc-list erc-menu
erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match
erc-netsplit erc-hl-nicks color erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt pp debian-bug apt-utils
jka-compr browse-url apt-sources table icomplete ido seq ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs wdired dired-x epa-dired hashcash gnus-dired gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader sendmail sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain printing
ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff cap-words superword
subword hideshow inversion semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode
semantic/idle semantic/lex-spp semantic/decorate/include
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep
semantic/db-global semantic/symref/global semantic/symref cedet-global
semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse semantic/analyze semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/ctxt srecode semantic/sb semantic/sort
semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find cedet-cscope ede/dired
ede/proj ede/make ede/proj-comp ede/autoconf-edit autoconf autoconf-mode
ede/generic semantic/db semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local ede/shell ede/config
ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-base eieio-speedbar eieio-custom cedet eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe find-func hippie-exp mouse-copy gse-number-rect linum
autorevert filenotify filladapt autoinsert header2 xref project
whitespace flow-ctrl cua-rect rect which-func imenu framepop savehist
windmove winner tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell recentf tree-widget wid-edit delsel paren
time cua-base cus-start cus-load custom-emacs23 secrets epa-file epa
derived pcomplete comint ansi-color ring esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap url-util smime dig ecomplete message
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader add-log preview-latex dired dired-loaddefs
emacs-vers finder-inf edmacro kmacro tex-site cl info package epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv eieio-loaddefs
gnus-util mm-util help-fns help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars debian-el debian-el-loaddefs
vm-autoload vm-autoloads vm-version vm-vars vm-init jabber-autoloads
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs devhelp develock advice time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3073959 1126353)
 (symbols 48 208075 105)
 (miscs 40 22645 8401)
 (strings 32 1153148 538646)
 (string-bytes 1 40019815)
 (vectors 16 205890)
 (vector-slots 8 4839109 201990)
 (floats 8 4540 4110)
 (intervals 56 32208 5024)
 (buffers 976 353)
 (heap 1024 300520 82925))

-- 
Some men are heterosexual, and some are bisexual, and some men don't
think about sex at all... they become lawyers. -- Woody Allen
Manoj Srivastava <[email-masked]> <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>  
4096R/C5779A1C E37E 5EC5 2A01 DA25 AD20  05B6 CF48 9438 C577 9A1C