Subject: 25.0.91; prompt for gpg password is displayed in a dialog box rather than in the minibuffer

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:25:02 -0400

In 25.0.91 there is a change in behaviour when opening gpg encrypted
files.

Previously (Emacs 24, Emacs 25.0.90) when the command that caused an
encrypted file to be opened was issued from the minibuffer, e.g. `C-x
C-f myfile.gpg' or `M-x gnus' (which on my system opens
~/.authinfo.gpg), then the password prompt was displayed in the
minibuffer. (I don't know what the behaviour was when menus were
used; I don't use menus for opening files or starting Gnus.)

This was consistent the "normal" polite behaviour in Emacs: when the
user initiates an action from a command typed in the minibuffer, Emacs
interacts with them in the minibuffer; when they initiate an action
using graphical controls, Emacs interacts with them in graphical
dialogs.

Now the prompt for the gpg password seems to be always in a graphical
dialog box, even when the user was interacting with Emacs from a
keyboard in the minibuffer.

[Additionally, the offending dialog box doesn't make it clear who is
asking for the password nor for which file the password is being
requested(!), and furthermore, the dialog is almost system modal -- it
blocks the entire desktop environment (although virtual terminals can be
reached).]

A screen capture of the dialog box is attached. Note that it doesn't say
what file it is asking for the password for, and there's nothing to say
who is asking for the password.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.91.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
 of 2016-02-14 built on moondust
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11800000
System Description:	Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 -ggdb''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [9 times]
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /home/nlj/bug-reports.txt...
Wrote /home/nlj/bug-reports.txt
Auto-saving...done
<mouse-6> is undefined
<double-mouse-6> is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug mailalias smtpmail bbdb-message sendmail nnir smiley
gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp mail-extr gnus-ml disp-table nndraft
nnmh utf-7 epa-file epa derived network-stream nsm starttls nnfolder
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache eww mm-url url-queue shr seq dom
subr-x browse-url cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sieve-mode view flyspell ispell sage
sage-load rx emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser
sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core url-vars emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat compile navi-mode
outshine outorg org-contacts cl-seq org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils mm-util help-fns help-mode mail-prsvr cl gv
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree org-w3m org-agenda org advice org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site info package epg-config edmacro kmacro
recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu battery time saveplace
wheatgrass-theme delsel paren savehist elec-pair desktop frameset
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 481531 73165)
 (symbols 48 96218 0)
 (miscs 40 3772 10276)
 (strings 32 129508 7977)
 (string-bytes 1 4704184)
 (vectors 16 49804)
 (vector-slots 8 1691162 232709)
 (floats 8 589 451)
 (intervals 56 2589 93)
 (buffers 976 55)
 (heap 1024 90282 7571))