Subject: bug#22709: wxmaxima missing lots of toolbar icons

From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 20:55:53 +0100

Package: wxmaxima

wxmaxima misses lots of toolbar icons and complains loudly multiple times in modal error dialog boxes - on startup and also every time you press Shift-Return in order to have it evaluate anything.

"assertion bitmap.isOk() failed"

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-new' for stock: Icon 'document-new' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-open' for stock: Icon 'document-open' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-save' for stock: Icon 'document-save' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-print' for stock: Icon 'document-print' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'application-exit' for stock: Icon 'application-exit' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-copy' for stock: Icon 'edit-copy' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'zoom-in' for stock: Icon 'zoom-in' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'zoom-out' for stock: Icon 'zoom-out' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'process-stop' for stock: Icon 'process-stop' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'view-refresh' for stock: Icon 'view-refresh' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'list-add' for stock: Icon 'list-add' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'help-contents' for stock: Icon 'help-contents' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'dialog-information' for stock: Icon 'dialog-information' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-open' for stock: Icon 'document-open' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-save' for stock: Icon 'document-save' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-print' for stock: Icon 'document-print' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-cut' for stock: Icon 'edit-cut' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-copy' for stock: Icon 'edit-copy' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-paste' for stock: Icon 'edit-paste' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-select-all' for stock: Icon 'edit-select-all' not present in theme hicolor

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-find' for stock: Icon 'edit-find' not present in theme hicolor
../wxWidgets-3.0.2/src/gtk/toolbar.cpp(262): assert "bitmap.IsOk()" failed in SetImage(): invalid bitmap for wxToolBar icon

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'dialog-error' for stock: Icon 'dialog-error' not present in theme hicolor
Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.

(wxmaxima:6240): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_window_set_titlebar() called on a realized window
Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.

This is on Enlightenment on a pretty new GuixSD installation.