Subject: 25.0.91; Ediff Quit prompt contains extraneous characters.

From: Kevin Gallagher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:39:33 -0600

*Started Emacs 25.0.91 with 'emacs -Q'. Although the list of "Recent 
messages", below, does not show it, the Ediff Quit prompt in the 
Minibuffer is displayed as follows:

   Quit this Ediff session? (y or n)  switch-frame-

with the "  switch-frame-" characters being extraneous, of course. If 
one enters something other than 'y' or 'n', the re-prompt also contains 
the extraneous characters. So far, this is the only Minibuffer prompt I 
have encountered with this problem, though I must admit I have not done 
a lot of testing.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.91.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
  of 2016-02-15 built on JANUS3
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
  'configure --prefix=/c/emacs-25.0.91 CPPFLAGS=-I/c/usr/include'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND NOTIFY ACL LIBXML2 TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: ENU
   locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit
Making completion list...
Computing differences between filladapt.el-orig and filladapt.el ...
Buffer A: Processing difference region 0 of 2
Buffer B: Processing difference region 0 of 2
Processing difference regions ... done
Refining difference region 1 ...
Refining difference region 2 ...
Quit this Ediff session? (y or n) y

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec epg epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns help-mode easymenu mail-prsvr
mail-utils ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib ediff-util ediff time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 98221 9924)
  (symbols 32 20872 2)
  (miscs 32 48 262)
  (strings 16 19506 3615)
  (string-bytes 1 550413)
  (vectors 8 13294)
  (vector-slots 4 440062 5312)
  (floats 8 168 269)
  (intervals 28 464 39)
  (buffers 516 17))

*

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus