Subject: Re: bug#22680: 25.0.91; Background colour sometimes not displayed when no foreground text (in shr?)

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:10:19 -0400

Hi Lars,

At 17:20 +1100 on Tuesday 2016-02-16, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> I'm unable to reproduce this on the emacs-25 branch.  What commit are
> you up to?

That was on the second pretest (25.0.91) from the tarball, obtained from
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-25.0.91.tar.xz and
downloaded at 2016-02-14.13:42 -0400. [I guess that's why
report-emacs-bug didn't include a commit number?]

I don't know how to find out the commit number it corresponds to,
but that pretest was announced 2016-02-13.20:52 +0100 so I suppose it
corresponds to the state of emacs-25 a few hours before that. As you
closed bug http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22547 on
2016-02-09, I assumed that the new pretest would include your fix.

In any case, I checked out emacs-25 from savannah this afternoon
(revision: 106b5bb68dc2ff0776b920a7f31ffc3b17ef8013), and I still see
the problem shown in the Example 3 and Example 4 screenshots.

What additional information should I provide?

Thanks.

N.