Subject: bug#22666: closed (Re: bug#22666: gnome-shell enters suspend loop after waking up from suspend)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 23:00:02 +0000

Your bug report

#22666: gnome-shell enters suspend loop after waking up from suspend

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
22666: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22666
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#22666: gnome-shell enters suspend loop after waking up from suspend
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: David Thompson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 23:59:34 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed by Andy in commit fa4b8badf0e0566b44f7afb57003bb426bc2d5ea as
explained at
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-03/msg00639.html>.

Ludo’.

Subject: gnome-shell enters suspend loop after waking up from suspend
From: David Thompson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 13:45:06 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When using gnome-shell, if I close my laptop's lid (Thinkpad X220, in
case it matters) and re-open it, the screen turns on briefly but then
turns off and re-enters suspend mode.  If I wake it up from suspend
again, the loop continues.  I have no idea what is causing this, but it
does not happen when I use XFCE, so I have returned to that for now.

-- 
David Thompson
GPG Key: 0FF1D807