Subject: 25.1.50; Sending and receiving UTF mail with GNUS

From: Manuel Carro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 16:14:13 +0100

===========================================================================

The latest (as of yesterday) version of gnus seems to send (or receive)
malformed UTF-8 mail.  The latest version of maGnus (0.15) from the
former gnus repository does not seem to have that bug.

A string with accented aeiou [I have not put accents on them to ensure
that this message is received properly] is received by Emacs Gnus as

?FFC3?FFA1?FFC3?FFA9?FFC3?FFAD?FFC3?FFB3?FFC3?FFBA

(displaying the received message in raw mode), while with maGnus 0.15 is
received as

=C3=A1=C3=A9=C3=AD=C3=B3=C3=BA

which is shown properly in the article buffer.

===========================================================================

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.7)
 of 2016-02-13 built on mcarro-ThinkPad-X1-Carbon-3rd
Repository revision: cebd899370fb3b143ba640c3b6499e982e869849
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	Ubuntu 15.10

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: 
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
ediff-next-difference: At end of the difference list
Quit this Ediff session? (y or n) y
Buffer dictionary was english
Ispell process killed
Local Ispell dictionary set to es
Buffer dictionary is now es
Starting new Ispell process /usr/bin/aspell with es dictionary...
Spell Checking...96%
Spell Checking completed.
Mark set

Load-path shadows:
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160211.934/helm-multi-match hides /home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160212.2301/helm-multi-match
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/color
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/md4
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160208/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-scram-rfc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-scram-rfc
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/rfc2104
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/mcarro/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20151121.1017/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/mcarro/src/emacs-lisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow emacsbug ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff compare-w shr dom subr-x mailalias smtpmail
iso-transl bbdb-message sendmail nnir sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup qp gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic
mm-archive url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth utf-7 gnutls
network-stream puny nsm starttls imap trace nndraft nnmh nnrss nnfolder
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp
gnus-cache mm-url gnus-dired nnmairix nnml gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus-load gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader mail-utils wid-edit tar-mode haskell-cabal
haskell-utils haskell-customize view score-mode arc-mode archive-mode
javarun sh-script smie executable perl-mode plain-tex java-snippets
yasnippet cl asm-mode gitignore-mode conf-mode rng-xsd xsd-regexp
rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln
nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok latexenc cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
smerge-mode preview prv-emacs tex-buf reftex-dcr reftex reftex-loaddefs
reftex-vars font-latex latex tex-style tex dbus crm tex-mode
character-fold misearch multi-isearch ido sgml-mode make-mode vc-dir
ewoc winner vc vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher vc-svn nroff-mode
org-bullets helm-mode helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin
helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source helm-multi-match
helm-lib autorevert filenotify .emacs org-element avl-tree org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired dired-loaddefs org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
loadhist auto-dictionary flyspell ispell bbdb bbdb-site timezone
finder-inf tex-site auto-complete-etags-autoloads dictionary-autoloads
connection-autoloads epresent-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json map seq
helm-git-autoloads helm-google-autoloads google-autoloads
igrep-autoloads java-snippets-autoloads link-autoloads advice
log4e-autoloads sly-autoloads info yaxception-autoloads package
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio-compat eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv
eieio-loaddefs gnus-util mm-util help-fns help-mode mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mcarro-misc-functions epa-file epa derived epg
epg-config shell desktop frameset cus-start cus-load server edmacro
kmacro cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib dired-tar compile unaccent mcarro-org
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu
calendar cal-loaddefs time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3441439 155844)
 (symbols 48 82214 6)
 (miscs 40 41472 3270)
 (strings 32 254061 59163)
 (string-bytes 1 8729815)
 (vectors 16 112229)
 (vector-slots 8 2552933 238636)
 (floats 8 1623 676)
 (intervals 56 299288 789)
 (buffers 976 1527)
 (heap 1024 203273 12620))

-- 
 Manuel Carro                              : [email-masked]    
 Deputy director, IMDEA Software Institute : http://software.imdea.org 
 Associate Professor, School of CS, UPM    : http://www.fi.upm.es      
 EIT Digital Madrid                        : http://eitdigital.eu      
 Madrid, Spain                             : +34-91-101-2202 ext. 4140