Subject: bug#22654: closed (Re: bug#22654: 25.0.91; Building 25.0.92 rebuilds Info documentation)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 17:27:03 +0000

Your bug report

#22654: 25.0.91; Building 25.0.92 rebuilds Info documentation

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
22654: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22654
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#22654: 25.0.91; Building 25.0.92 rebuilds Info documentation
From: Nicolas Petton <[email-masked]>
To: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 18:26:09 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm doing another pretest, this time I make sure I did a bootstrap, and
it doesn't have this issue.

I'm closing this one.

Nico

Subject: 25.0.91; Building 25.0.92 rebuilds Info documentation
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 23:09:49 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

As the subject says.

The reason seems to be doc/emacs/emacsver.texi, which is newer than
many Info files.  The previous pretest didn't have this problem.

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.91.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2016-02-13 built on HOME-C4E4A596F7
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/d/usr --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 --with-wide-int --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-Og -gdwarf-4 -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1255

Major mode: Mail

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: mail-mode-auto-fill
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Showing message 3100...done
Showing message 3099...done
Showing message 3098...done
Showing message 3098...done
Showing message 3130...done
Showing message 3135...done
Mark saved where search started
Parsing d:/usr/eli/.mailrc... done
Mark set
Modification-flag cleared

Load-path shadows:
d:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-inspect hides d:/usr/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/soap-inspect
d:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client hides d:/usr/share/emacs/25.0.91/lisp/net/soap-client

Features:
(shadow emacsbug mailalias sendmail character-fold misearch
multi-isearch shr-color color url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache url-vars shr seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv dom subr-x browse-url cl-seq conf-mode
arc-mode archive-mode vc-bzr org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view image-mode org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bat-mode
make-mode vc-svn parse-time generic texinfo jka-compr noutline outline
info vc vc-dispatcher cl-extra vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode
bug-reference add-log vc-cvs flyspell rmailsum qp rmailmm message
dired-x dired format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epg epg-config gnus-util
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
mail-parse rfc2231 rmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns
help-mode mail-prsvr mail-utils desktop frameset server filecache
mairix cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit saveplace midnight ispell
generic-x cc-mode cc-fonts easymenu cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
paren battery time time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded
nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 472698 40641)
 (symbols 56 39006 0)
 (miscs 48 4137 3750)
 (strings 16 111500 42850)
 (string-bytes 1 2999375)
 (vectors 16 32838)
 (vector-slots 8 792126 31919)
 (floats 8 498 333)
 (intervals 40 34064 525)
 (buffers 856 213))