Subject: bug#22738: closed (Re: bug#22738: Build failure in vigra)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 19:40:02 +0000

Your bug report

#22653: Build failure in vigra

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
22653: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22653
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#22738: Build failure in vigra
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: Christopher Allan Webber <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 21:38:57 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Vigra builds fine now, presumably since commit
019b38758c3895d80a27610d6488ae59455465d6 by Andreas, so closing this
bug.

Ludo’.

Subject: Build failure in vigra
From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 02:02:32 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

/tmp/guix-build-vigra-1.10.0.drv-0/build
...
======================================================================
ERROR: test_arraytypes.testMethods
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/gnu/store/m71dy36xl5jcp1qgw9dkyab3yv9gpibx-python2-nose-1.3.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nose-1.3.7-py2.7.egg/nose/case.py", line 197, in runTest
    self.test(*self.arg)
  File "/tmp/guix-build-vigra-1.10.0.drv-0/build/vigranumpy/test/test_arraytypes.py", line 1331, in testMethods
    nz = n.nonzero()
  File "/tmp/guix-build-vigra-1.10.0.drv-0/build/vigranumpy/vigra/arraytypes.py", line 1285, in nonzero
    res[k].axistags = AxisTags(AxisInfo(self.axistags[k]))
AttributeError: 'numpy.ndarray' object has no attribute 'axistags'

----------------------------------------------------------------------