Subject: bug#2265: Core dump with "Fatal error (6).Abort" message

From: Marco Monteiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:55:11 +0000

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 2:22 AM, Chong Yidong <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please try to get a backtrace using a non-optimized Emacs
> (CFLAGS="-g" ./configure; make).
>
> Then trigger the crash, do `bt full', and post the backtrace.  Thanks!
>

Here it is:

(gdb) bt full
#0  0x0000003ba18331f7 in kill () from /lib64/libc-2.9.so
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00000000005c8efe in fatal_error_signal (sig=6) at emacs.c:403
No locals.
#2  <signal handler called>
No locals.
#3  0x0000003ba18331f7 in kill () from /lib64/libc-2.9.so
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x00000000005c8f1d in abort () at emacs.c:432
No locals.
#5  0x0000000000606d49 in buf_charpos_to_bytepos (b=0x7f4ca35dad10,
    charpos=12353313) at marker.c:140
    tail = (struct Lisp_Marker *) 0x0
    best_above = 0
    best_above_byte = 0
    best_below = 32588
    best_below_byte = -1312991504
#6  0x0000000000432670 in init_iterator (it=0x7fffb1bd5940,
w=0x7f4ca3f6ff10,
    charpos=12353313, bytepos=0, row=0x0, base_face_id=DEFAULT_FACE_ID)
    at xdisp.c:2812
    highlight_region_p = 0
    remapped_base_face_id = DEFAULT_FACE_ID
#7  0x0000000000432c7b in init_from_display_pos (it=0x7fffb1bd5940,
    w=0x7f4ca3f6ff10, pos=0x7f4ca3e27c78) at xdisp.c:2977
    charpos = 12353313
    bytepos = 0
    i = 0
    overlay_strings_with_newlines = 0
#8  0x0000000000432f41 in init_to_row_end (it=0x7fffb1bd5940,
w=0x7f4ca3f6ff10,
    row=0x7f4ca3e27c10) at xdisp.c:3086
    success = 0
#9  0x0000000000453b0f in try_window_id (w=0x7f4ca3f6ff10) at xdisp.c:15453
    last_vpos = -1
    last_row = (struct glyph_row *) 0x7f4ca3e27c10
    f = (struct frame *) 0x7f4ca3f6fc80
    current_matrix = (struct glyph_matrix *) 0x7f4ca3a41080
    desired_matrix = (struct glyph_matrix *) 0x7f4ca3d1b070
    last_unchanged_at_beg_row = (struct glyph_row *) 0x7f4ca3e28870
    first_unchanged_at_end_row = (struct glyph_row *) 0x7f4ca3e28b30
    row = (struct glyph_row *) 0x7f4ca3e2a3f0
    bottom_row = (struct glyph_row *) 0x7f4ca3e2afa0
    bottom_vpos = 74
    it = {window = 139967145115412, w = 0x7f4ca3f6ff10, f = 0x7f4ca3f6fc80,
  method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 0, end_charpos = 22221, s = 0x0,
  string_nchars = 0, region_beg_charpos = -1, region_end_charpos = -1,
  redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p = 1, header_line_p = 0,
  string_from_display_prop_p = 0, ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, dp =
0x0,
  dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0,
  saved_face_id = 0, ctl_chars = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {
      charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
      charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos = {
      charpos = 12353313, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = -1,
string_pos = {
      charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0,

  overlay_strings = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {
    0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 12353313, from_overlay = 0, stack = {{
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
      string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
cmp_it = {
        stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, nchars = 0,

        nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image =
{
          object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
          image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
      position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
          bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,

          bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
      area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, multibyte_p = 0,
      string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p
= 0,
      voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
      string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, cmp_it = {
        stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, nchars = 0,

        nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image =
{
          object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
          image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
      position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
          bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,

          bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
      area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, multibyte_p = 0,
      string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p
= 0,
      voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
      string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, cmp_it = {
        stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, nchars = 0,

        nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image =
{
          object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
          image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
      position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
          bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,

          bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
      area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, multibyte_p = 0,
      string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p
= 0,
      voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
      string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, cmp_it = {
        stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, nchars = 0,

        nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image =
{
          object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
          image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
      position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
          bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,

          bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
      area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, multibyte_p = 0,
      string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p
= 0,
      voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective =
0,
  what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = -1, selective_display_ellipsis_p = 1,
  ctl_arrow_p = 1, face_box_p = 0, start_of_box_run_p = 0, end_of_box_run_p
= 0,
  overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = 0, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p =
0,
  glyph_not_available_p = 0, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = 0,
  face_before_selective_p = 0, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = 0,
  line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, base_face_id = 0, c = 0, len = 0, cmp_it = {
    stop_pos = 0, id = -1, ch = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, nchars = 0,
    nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 0, image_id
= 0,
  slice = {x = 12353313, y = 12353313, width = 12353313, height = 12353313},

  space_width = 12353313, voffset = 0, tab_width = 8, font_height =
12353313,
  object = 0, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, truncation_pixel_width
= 0,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
  continuation_pixel_width = 0, first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 968,
  last_visible_y = 986, extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0,
  override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, glyph_row =
0x0,
  area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = 0, ascent = 0, descent = 0,
  max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 0, phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 0,
  max_phys_ascent = 0, max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0,
  continuation_lines_width = 0, current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 0,
  hpos = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
  left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0}
    delta = -1
    delta_bytes = -1
    stop_pos = 2775
    dvpos = -1
    dy = -17
    start_pos = {charpos = 2754, bytepos = 2794}
    run = {desired_y = 357, current_y = 374, desired_vpos = -1312988480,
  current_vpos = 0, height = 612, nrows = 0}
    first_unchanged_at_end_vpos = 22
    last_text_row = (struct glyph_row *) 0x7f4ca3615b50
    last_text_row_at_end = (struct glyph_row *) 0x0
    start = {charpos = 2277, bytepos = 2313}
    first_changed_charpos = 2754
    last_changed_charpos = 2756
#10 0x000000000044d137 in redisplay_window (window=139967145115412,
    just_this_one_p=1) at xdisp.c:13610
    w = (struct window *) 0x7f4ca3f6ff10
    f = (struct frame *) 0x7f4ca3f6fc80
    buffer = (struct buffer *) 0x7f4ca35dad10
    old = (struct buffer *) 0x7f4ca35dad10
    lpoint = {charpos = 2755, bytepos = 2795}
    opoint = {charpos = 2755, bytepos = 2795}
    startp = {charpos = 2277, bytepos = 2313}
    update_mode_line = 0
    tem = 0
    it = {window = 2981978704, w = 0x4326d6, f = 0x0, method = 2750873968,
  stop_charpos = 32588, end_charpos = -1312988688,
  s = 0x487272 "\211E�H\213E�H\213P H\213\005��r", string_nchars = 0,
  region_beg_charpos = 0, region_end_charpos = -1554256560,
  redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 32588, multibyte_p = 1, header_line_p = 0,

  string_from_display_prop_p = 0, ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0,
  dp = 0x7f4ca3f70170, dpvec = 0x7fffb1bd62c0, dpend = 0x7f4ca35bed50,
  dpvec_char_len = 12353313, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 0, ctl_chars
= {
    -4282391375, 128, 140736175366800, 4401235, 140736175366736, 2750873968,

    2751688000, 0, 4294967296, 139967145114752, 140736175368544, 4294967297,

    139967145116016, 140736175366848, 139967145930048, 139967134952784},
start = {
    pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 1}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos =
{
      charpos = 32588, bytepos = -1312986784}, dpvec_index = 32767}, current
= {
    pos = {charpos = 4516174, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index =
-1544094592,
    string_pos = {charpos = 32588, bytepos = 1}, dpvec_index = 0},
  n_overlay_strings = 1, overlay_strings = {139967145116020,
139967145116020,
    139967145116016, 139967145114752, 4294967296, 1, 0, -4294967296,
4294967295,
    1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 4294967295, 0}, string_overlays = {0 <repeats 15 times>,
    4294967297}, string = -1, from_overlay = -1, stack = {{string =
4294967297,
      string_nchars = -1, end_charpos = -1, stop_charpos = -1, cmp_it = {
        stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, nchars = 0,

---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image =
{
          object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
          image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
      position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
          bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,

          bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
      area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, multibyte_p = 0,
      string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p
= 0,
      voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
      string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, cmp_it = {
        stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, nchars = 0,

        nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image =
{
          object = 0, slice = {x = 12353313, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
          image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
      position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
          bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,

          bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
      area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, multibyte_p = 0,
      string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p
= 0,
      voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
      string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, cmp_it = {
        stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, nchars = 0,

        nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image =
{
          object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
          image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
      position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
          bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,

          bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
      area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, multibyte_p = 0,
      string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p
= 0,
      voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
      string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, cmp_it = {
        stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, nchars = 0,

        nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image =
{
          object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
          image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
      position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
          bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,

          bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
      area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, multibyte_p = 0,
      string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p
= 0,
      voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective =
0,
  what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0, selective_display_ellipsis_p = 0,
  ctl_arrow_p = 0, face_box_p = 0, start_of_box_run_p = 0, end_of_box_run_p
= 0,
  overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = 0, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p =
0,
  glyph_not_available_p = 0, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = 0,
  face_before_selective_p = 0, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = 0,
  line_wrap = TRUNCATE, base_face_id = 0, c = 0, len = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos
= 0,
    id = 0, ch = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from
= 0,
    to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 0, image_id = 0, slice = {x = 0,
    y = 4294967296, width = 12353409, height = 12714450}, space_width = 0,
  voffset = 0, tab_width = 0, font_height = 12717905, object = 0, position =
{
    charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, truncation_pixel_width = 0,
  continuation_pixel_width = 0, first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 0,
  last_visible_y = 0, extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 1,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
  override_ascent = -1550881387, override_descent = 32588,
  override_boff = -1550881387, glyph_row = 0xbc7f81, area = 2981980160,
  nglyphs = 32767, pixel_width = 6647004, ascent = 0, descent = 0,
  max_ascent = 0, max_descent = -1550881387, phys_ascent = 32588,
  phys_descent = -1533123662, max_phys_ascent = 1, max_phys_descent =
12714450,
  current_x = 0, continuation_lines_width = 12353409, current_y = 0,
  first_vpos = 12353409, vpos = 0, hpos = -1312987088,
  left_user_fringe_bitmap = 32767, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
  left_user_fringe_face_id = 355724, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0}
    current_matrix_up_to_date_p = 0
    used_current_matrix_p = 0
    buffer_unchanged_p = 0
    temp_scroll_step = 0
    count = 4
    rc = -1544092720
    centering_position = -1
    last_line_misfit = 0
    beg_unchanged = 2753
    end_unchanged = 19465
#11 0x0000000000448db5 in redisplay_window_1 (window=139967145115412)
    at xdisp.c:12281
No locals.
#12 0x00000000006705e7 in internal_condition_case_1 (
    bfun=0x448d79 <redisplay_window_1>, arg=139967145115412,
handlers=12709941,
    hfun=0x448d09 <redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1559
    val = 128
    c = {tag = 12353313, val = 12353313, next = 0x7fffb1bd85c0, gcpro = 0x0,

  jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {2755, -6175253140059391831, 4261216, 140736175377712,
0, 0,
        -6175253140076169047, 6175125893601753257}, __mask_was_saved = 0,
      __saved_mask = {__val = {4462167, 12723713, 139967145116016, 44488036,

          12353313, 4294967297, 21474836480, 140736175368784, 4462162, 0,
          139967145116016, 4294967296, 17179869184, 140736175368864,
4467012,
          140736175368864}}}}, backlist = 0x0, handlerlist = 0x7fffb1bd8590,

  lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 4, poll_suppress_count = 1,
  interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
    h = {handler = 12709941, var = 12353313, chosen_clause = 7276947888,
  tag = 0x7fffb1bd6980, next = 0x7fffb1bd8590}
#13 0x0000000000448131 in redisplay_internal (preserve_echo_area=0)
    at xdisp.c:11899
    mini_window = 12252544
    mini_frame = (struct frame *) 0x7fffb1bd7910
    w = (struct window *) 0x7f4ca3f6ff10
    f = (struct frame *) 0x7f4ca3f6fc80
    pause = 0
    must_finish = 1
    tlbufpos = {charpos = 2755, bytepos = 2795}
    tlendpos = {charpos = 19466, bytepos = 19670}
    number_of_visible_frames = 2
    count = 2
    count1 = 4
    sf = (struct frame *) 0x7f4ca3f6fc80
    polling_stopped_here = 0
    old_frame = 139967145114756
    consider_all_windows_p = 0
#14 0x0000000000445bf9 in redisplay () at xdisp.c:11033
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
No locals.
#15 0x00000000005d0967 in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=8,
maps=0x7fffb1bd7d40,
    prev_event=12353313, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffb1bd8094, end_time=0x0)
    at keyboard.c:2686
    echo_current = 1
    c = 12353313
    count = -1535660475
    jmpcount = 32588
    local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {139967135067412, 139967138459877,
      140736175373120, 7241539, 22032, 139967135067412, 12402689, 22032},
    __mask_was_saved = -1312981744, __saved_mask = {__val = {6681513,
        140736175373160, 4294967295, 88, 139967153548757, 7344304, 4261216,
        140736175373248, 6743746, 12353313, 12353313, 139967153548757,
        12884901891, 139967153548933, 139967153546773, 140736175373312}}}}
    save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {139967136149077, 139967136710372,
      140736175372976, 7237074, 139967142371000, 12724193, 139967141179960,
      139967135067408}, __mask_was_saved = 12353313, __saved_mask = {__val =
{
        12353313, 12353313, 12402689, 139967138459893, 12353313,
140736175373040,
        7228780, 140736175373072, 12402689, 12353313, 12353313, 12353313,
        12776001, 4294967296, 139967138459877, 140736175373072}}}}
    key_already_recorded = 0
    tem = 24
    save = 12884901888
    previous_echo_area_message = 12353313
    also_record = 12353313
    reread = 0
    gcpro1 = {next = 0x0, var = 0x47, nvars = 130}
    gcpro2 = {next = 0x7f4ca3cd1eb8, var = 0xac1, nvars = 22220}
    polling_stopped_here = 0
    orig_kboard = (struct kboard *) 0xfd8250
#16 0x00000000005dd75b in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffb1bd8400,
bufsize=30,
    prompt=12353313, dont_downcase_last=0, can_return_switch_frame=1,
    fix_current_buffer=1) at keyboard.c:9415
    interrupted_kboard = (KBOARD *) 0xfd8250
    interrupted_frame = (struct frame *) 0x7f4ca3f6fc80
    key = 12572426
    used_mouse_menu = 0
    echo_local_start = 0
    last_real_key_start = 0
    keys_local_start = 0
    local_first_binding = 0
    from_string = 12353313
    count = 2
    t = 0
    echo_start = 0
    keys_start = 0
    nmaps = 8
    nmaps_allocated = 8
    defs = (Lisp_Object * volatile) 0x7fffb1bd7cf0
    submaps = (Lisp_Object * volatile) 0x7fffb1bd7d40
    orig_local_map = 18201701
    orig_keymap = 12353313
    localized_local_map = 0
    first_binding = 0
    first_unbound = 31
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    mock_input = 0
    fkey = {parent = 17848437, map = 17848437, start = 0, end = 0}
    keytran = {parent = 12345109, map = 12345109, start = 0, end = 0}
    indec = {parent = 17848453, map = 17848453, start = 0, end = 0}
    shift_translated = 0
    delayed_switch_frame = 12353313
    original_uppercase = 0
    original_uppercase_position = -1
    dummyflag = 0
    starting_buffer = (struct buffer *) 0x7f4ca35dad10
    fake_prefixed_keys = 12353313
    gcpro1 = {next = 0xbd6321, var = 0xbfe161, nvars = 12575073}
#17 0x00000000005cd713 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1640
    cmd = 41929569
    lose = 48
    nonundocount = 0
    keybuf = {88, 24, 140736175375312, 18, 77309411328, 256154846176,
  12614481, 140736175375632, 12353409, 139967139512517, 140736175375472,
5152595,
  44108294, 12442433, 12563331, 12353313, 12353313, 2750872704, 9797603,
  140736175375312, 12336533, 4319109, 140736175375600, 6082497,
140736175375856,
  139967242015576, 140736175375632, 139967139512517, 140736175375136,
  139967145114752}
    i = 1
    prev_modiff = 8775
    prev_buffer = (struct buffer *) 0x7f4ca35dad10
    already_adjusted = 0
#18 0x000000000067044b in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=0x5cd370 <command_loop_1>, handlers=12440353, hfun=0x5ccccc
<cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1511
    val = 139967148929269
    c = {tag = 12353313, val = 12353313, next = 0x7fffb1bd8720, gcpro = 0x0,

  jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {7344304, -6175253136712337239, 4261216,
140736175377712, 0,
        0, -6175253136731211607, 6175125893787744425}, __mask_was_saved = 0,

      __saved_mask = {__val = {4294967295, 7344304, 9713000, 4261216,
          140736175377712, 0, 0, 0, 256108455322, 60129542145, 0,
          139967241841232, 139967242015576, 256112628584, 7344304,
          140736175376432}}}}, backlist = 0x0, handlerlist = 0x0,
  lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2, poll_suppress_count = 1,
  interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
    h = {handler = 12440353, var = 12353313, chosen_clause = 12353409,
  tag = 0x7fffb1bd85c0, next = 0x0}
#19 0x00000000005cd08e in command_loop_2 () at keyboard.c:1357
    val = 4157
#20 0x000000000066fdfd in internal_catch (tag=12421745,
    func=0x5cd074 <command_loop_2>, arg=12353313) at eval.c:1247
    c = {tag = 12421745, val = 12353313, next = 0x0, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{
      __jmpbuf = {7344304, -6175253136890595159, 4261216, 140736175377712,
0, 0,
        -6175253136649422679, 6175125906733725865}, __mask_was_saved = 0,
      __saved_mask = {__val = {6648748, 384, 12353313, 12773601, 12353313,
          8589934936, 12766682, 12766682, 12766682, 140736175376384,
6647180,
          4307517944, 12393488, 12766682, 12773601, 140736175376464}}}},
  backlist = 0x0, handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2,
  poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
#21 0x00000000005cd04e in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1336
No locals.
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#22 0x00000000005cc812 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:951
    count = 1
    val = 6080974
#23 0x00000000005cc9b5 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:1013
    count = 0
    buffer = 12353313
#24 0x00000000005cae26 in main (argc=3, argv=0x7fffb1bd8d38) at emacs.c:1852
    dummy = 139967241841232
    stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\0'
    do_initial_setlocale = 1
    skip_args = 0
    rlim = {rlim_cur = 10485760, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
    no_loadup = 0
    junk = 0x0
    dname_arg = 0x0
(gdb)

Cheers,
Marco