Subject: 25.1.50; error: #error "alignas not defined"

From: Han Boetes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 17:25:15 +0100

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-openbsd5.8)
 of 2016-01-09 built on difool
Repository revision: 384cf23c6ed05e1f151032958a2cc2bb8100344b
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local --mandir=/usr/local/man
 --infodir=/usr/local/info --without-sound --without-jpeg --with-xpm
 --without-gif --without-x CC=/usr/local/bin/egcc 'CFLAGS=-pipe -O2''

Configured features:
NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C/l

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Note: file is write protected
When done with a buffer, type C-x # [2 times]
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
delete-backward-char: Beginning of buffer
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only
Making completion list...
Quit
Type C-x 1 to remove help window.
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/tempo hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/tempo
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/python hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/python
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/obsolete/longlines hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/longlines
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/css-mode
/mega/home/han/.emacs.d/elpa/crontab-mode-20090510.1355/crontab-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/crontab-mode

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe find-func apropos autorevert filenotify log4j-mode advice
git-commit-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log make-mode crontab-mode
lisp-mnt mm-archive message idna sendmail dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls
gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw puny
url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap epg rect muttrc-mode
man shell pcomplete grep compile comint ansi-color ring tar-mode
jka-compr parse-time vc-cvs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs conf-mode character-fold
misearch multi-isearch vc vc-dispatcher vc-git diff-mode generic image
sh-script smie executable nuke-whitespace seq post term/xterm xterm
server pager auto-recomp cl session generic-x yaml-mode derived
regexp-opt edit-server easy-mmode edmacro kmacro icomplete finder-inf
info tool-bar tex-site package epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv
eieio-core cl-macs gv eieio-loaddefs gnus-util mm-util help-fns
help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars time-date paren mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 813781 142555)
 (symbols 48 32187 2)
 (miscs 40 170 817)
 (strings 32 109440 12421)
 (string-bytes 1 3169676)
 (vectors 16 42741)
 (vector-slots 8 1580660 65309)
 (floats 8 305 1174)
 (intervals 56 94773 16176)
 (buffers 976 24))

--

# Han
--
OpenBSD: Only two remote       ,`o.  Men freely believe that what they
holes in the default install >( ,c@  wish to desire. — Julius Caesar
in a heck of a long time!     ',,,'