Subject: bug#22585: closed (Re: 25.1.50; error: #error "alignas not defined")

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 02:27:02 +0000

Your bug report

#22585: 25.1.50; error: #error "alignas not defined"

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
22585: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22585
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 25.1.50; error: #error "alignas not defined"
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Han Boetes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 18:25:57 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Should be fixed now, in commit f2e9d1b3847d43206e8b0d05e5b64335d2c0b36f.
Boldly marking this bug report as done; we can reopen it if I'm wrong.

Subject: 25.1.50; error: #error "alignas not defined"
From: Han Boetes <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 17:25:15 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-openbsd5.8)
 of 2016-01-09 built on difool
Repository revision: 384cf23c6ed05e1f151032958a2cc2bb8100344b
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local --mandir=/usr/local/man
 --infodir=/usr/local/info --without-sound --without-jpeg --with-xpm
 --without-gif --without-x CC=/usr/local/bin/egcc 'CFLAGS=-pipe -O2''

Configured features:
NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C/l

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Note: file is write protected
When done with a buffer, type C-x # [2 times]
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
delete-backward-char: Beginning of buffer
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only
Making completion list...
Quit
Type C-x 1 to remove help window.
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/tempo hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/tempo
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/python hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/python
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/obsolete/longlines hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/longlines
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/css-mode
/mega/home/han/.emacs.d/elpa/crontab-mode-20090510.1355/crontab-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/crontab-mode

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe find-func apropos autorevert filenotify log4j-mode advice
git-commit-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log make-mode crontab-mode
lisp-mnt mm-archive message idna sendmail dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls
gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw puny
url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap epg rect muttrc-mode
man shell pcomplete grep compile comint ansi-color ring tar-mode
jka-compr parse-time vc-cvs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs conf-mode character-fold
misearch multi-isearch vc vc-dispatcher vc-git diff-mode generic image
sh-script smie executable nuke-whitespace seq post term/xterm xterm
server pager auto-recomp cl session generic-x yaml-mode derived
regexp-opt edit-server easy-mmode edmacro kmacro icomplete finder-inf
info tool-bar tex-site package epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv
eieio-core cl-macs gv eieio-loaddefs gnus-util mm-util help-fns
help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars time-date paren mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 813781 142555)
 (symbols 48 32187 2)
 (miscs 40 170 817)
 (strings 32 109440 12421)
 (string-bytes 1 3169676)
 (vectors 16 42741)
 (vector-slots 8 1580660 65309)
 (floats 8 305 1174)
 (intervals 56 94773 16176)
 (buffers 976 24))

--

# Han
--
OpenBSD: Only two remote       ,`o.  Men freely believe that what they
holes in the default install >( ,c@  wish to desire. — Julius Caesar
in a heck of a long time!     ',,,'