Subject: bug#22546: Download-Page is "hiding" what the options actually are

From: Robin Vobruba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 18:09:12 +0100

Being new to Guix, i went to the Download page:
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/download/

immediately saw the 3 big options
read their title/names
was confused what the difference might be between "GuixSD" and "Guix Binary"
could not find anything inside these 3 option's boxes that would help me
read the text below them
read the text above them
finally understood that the first option is the OS, and the second is only
the packag-manager

i think that the first option should have a title saying "Operating System
install medium" or the like, and the second "Package-Manager for arbitrary
Linux".
nobody is going to read a small, regular text formatted, two lines long
paragraph on a download page, but this is very crucial information for
everyone that gets there.

... sounds like a very good project! :-)