Subject: bug#22531: 25.0.90; Network Security Manager: TLS connection insecure / bad certificate warning leaves no trace in Messages

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 21:26:59 -0400

When starting Gnus I get, correctly, a bad certificate warning from
Network Security Manager. The cause of the warning, plus details, are
displayed in a help buffer

    Certificate information
    Issued by:          imap.example.com
    Issued to:          IMAP server
    Hostname:           imap.example.com
    Public key:         RSA, signature: RSA-SHA1
    Protocol:           TLS1.2, key: ECDHE-RSA, cipher: AES-128-GCM, mac: AEAD
    Security level:     Low
    Valid:              From 2013-09-07 to 2014-09-07

    The TLS connection to localhost:993 is insecure for the following
    reasons:

    certificate signer was not found (self-signed)
    certificate host does not match hostname
    certificate has expired
    the certificate was signed by an unknown and therefore untrusted authority
    certificate could not be verified

I'm asked if I want to abort the connection, to ignore the issue and
continue for this session only, or to always ignore the issue and
continue connecting

    Continue connecting? (No, Session only, Always) 

However, nothing is written to Messages about the issue nor about the
resolution.

Rather than nothing at all, I would expect to see in the Messages buffer
something vaguely like:

    The TLS connection to <server>:<port> is insecure due to a bad certificate
    Aborting connection to <server>:<port>

or

    The TLS connection to <server>:<port> is insecure due to a bad certificate
    Ignoring bad certificate on <server>:<port> for this session

or

    The TLS connection to <server>:<port> is insecure due to a bad certificate
    Permanently ignoring bad certificate on <server>:<port>

In GNU Emacs 25.0.90.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
 of 2016-01-31 built on moondust
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11800000
System Description:	Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 -ggdb''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Mark set [3 times]
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending email 
Sending email done
Sending...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(mailalias smtpmail pp shadow bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail gnus-html
browse-url xml url-cache mm-url compface gnus-fun smiley gnus-cite
gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp mail-extr gnus-ml disp-table utf-7 nndraft nnmh
epa-file epa derived network-stream nsm starttls nnfolder bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sieve-mode view flyspell
ispell sage sage-load rx emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core url-vars emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat compile navi-mode
outshine outorg org-contacts cl-seq org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils mm-util help-fns help-mode mail-prsvr cl gv
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree org-w3m org-agenda org advice org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site info package epg-config edmacro kmacro
recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu battery time saveplace
wheatgrass-theme delsel paren savehist elec-pair desktop frameset
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 482967 66163)
 (symbols 48 93207 0)
 (miscs 40 4022 6827)
 (strings 32 127330 19672)
 (string-bytes 1 4633955)
 (vectors 16 45225)
 (vector-slots 8 1242575 90941)
 (floats 8 561 730)
 (intervals 56 3115 0)
 (buffers 976 58)
 (heap 1024 104447 7474))