Subject: 25.0.90; Network Security Manager warning prompt silently disappears with some key presses

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 21:21:16 -0400

When starting Gnus I get, correctly, a TLS connection insecure / bad
certificate warning. This warning, and information about the bad
certificate, is displayed in a help buffer labelled "Network Security
Manager". [I don't know if it's really a help buffer, but it behaves a
bit like one.] Simultaneously, in the minibuffer, is displayed the
prompt

    Continue connecting? (No, Session only, Always) 

Pressing `N' or `n' or `S' or `s' work exactly as one would expect.
[Presumably, pressing `A' or `a' also works as one would expect but I
haven't tried this yet; it would complicate further testing.]

Pressing _some_ invalid keys, such as `z', result in a follow-up prompt

    Invalid choice.  Continue connecting? (No, Session only, Always) 

But some key presses, such as the arrow keys, make the prompt disappear,
leaving the user in the lurch.

I would expect that _any_ invalid key press in response to the prompt
would result in the prompt being re-displayed. perhaps with more
information as in the follow-up prompt above.

[Aside: An even better (IMO) follow-up prompt (more in line with y-or-n-p)
might be

    Please answer n or s or a.  Continue connecting? (No, Session only, Always)

Also, while I'm suggesting possible improvements, the warning message
that is displayed in the help buffer might be improved by moving the
details of the bad certificate to the end, so that the statement of the
problem comes first.]

In GNU Emacs 25.0.90.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
 of 2016-01-31 built on moondust
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11800000
System Description:	Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 -ggdb''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Reading active file via nnfolder...done
Checking new news...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Quit
Opening nntp server on news.gmane.org...done
Mark set
End of message
Auto-saving...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail gnus-html browse-url xml
url-cache mm-url compface gnus-fun smiley gnus-cite gnus-async
gnus-bcklg qp mail-extr gnus-ml disp-table utf-7 nndraft nnmh epa-file
epa derived network-stream nsm starttls nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua
nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sieve-mode view flyspell ispell sage sage-load
rx emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cconv eieio-core url-vars emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat compile navi-mode outshine outorg
org-contacts cl-seq org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs rfc822 mml
mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils mm-util help-fns help-mode mail-prsvr cl gv org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-element avl-tree org-w3m
org-agenda org advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site
timezone bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site info package epg-config
edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu battery time
saveplace wheatgrass-theme delsel paren savehist elec-pair desktop
frameset cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 477640 61829)
 (symbols 48 93072 0)
 (miscs 40 3805 7044)
 (strings 32 126791 20211)
 (string-bytes 1 4599194)
 (vectors 16 45040)
 (vector-slots 8 1238765 90005)
 (floats 8 556 794)
 (intervals 56 2713 0)
 (buffers 976 55)
 (heap 1024 104705 3916))