Subject: 25.0.90; Gnus is displaying HTML messages in an alien font

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 19:12:21 -0400

After upgrade to the pre-test of Emacs 25, Gnus is no longer using my
preferred font to display HTML mail/news messages.

I have carefully configured my default font in Emacs to one that I can
read easily despite an astigmatism. Naturally I want my email and news
messages to be displayed in this font. In the Emacs 25 pre-test,
messages in HTML are being displayed in another font (a sans-serif
proportional one) that is much harder to read.

Furthermore (possibly unrelated?), when these HTML messages are
displayed I'm seeing repeated "Invalid face reference" messages in the
Messages buffer, for example:

    Invalid face reference: nil [194 times]
    Mark set
    Invalid face reference: nil [368 times]
    Mark set [9 times]
    Auto-saving...done
    Auto-saving...done
    Invalid face reference: nil [14 times]
    nnimap read 0k from localhost
    Invalid face reference: nil [126 times]
    Mark set
    Invalid face reference: nil [14 times]

[FWIW, the font I expect is for example

    xft:-PfEd-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-12-*-*-*-m-0-iso10646-1 (#x44)

but instead I'm getting for example

    xft:-PfEd-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-12-*-*-*-*-0-iso10646-1 (#x44)

with text properties

    face                 (variable-pitch (:foreground "#b8b8b8") (:foreground "#b8b8b8"))

.]

In GNU Emacs 25.0.90.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
 of 2016-01-31 built on moondust
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11800000
System Description:	Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 -ggdb''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Opening nnfolder server on archive...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nnfolder...
Opening nnfolder server...done
Reading incoming mail from file...
nnfolder: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnfolder...done
Checking new news...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost
Auto-saving...

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151123/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(mailalias smtpmail pp shadow emacsbug url-handlers flow-fill eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe gnus-fun url-http url-gw url-auth
url-queue bbdb-message sendmail nnir shr-color color shr seq dom subr-x
mm-archive gnus-html browse-url xml url-cache mm-url smiley gnus-cite
gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp mail-extr gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh utf-7
epa-file epa derived network-stream nsm starttls nnfolder bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sieve-mode view flyspell
ispell sage sage-load rx emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core url-vars emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat compile navi-mode
outshine outorg org-contacts cl-seq org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils mm-util help-fns help-mode mail-prsvr cl gv
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree org-w3m org-agenda org advice org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site info package epg-config edmacro kmacro
recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu battery time saveplace
wheatgrass-theme delsel paren savehist elec-pair desktop frameset
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 536745 166070)
 (symbols 48 96099 120)
 (miscs 40 4053 5843)
 (strings 32 140162 42614)
 (string-bytes 1 5355574)
 (vectors 16 51051)
 (vector-slots 8 1602830 143139)
 (floats 8 777 1572)
 (intervals 56 5376 97)
 (buffers 976 102)
 (heap 1024 109055 15786))