Subject: bug#22526: 25.0.90; Crash starting gnus

From: Andy Moreton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 15:16:32 +0000

On Sat 13 Feb 2016, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> Also, is this an optimized build?  I don't think I've seen all the
> basic data collected by report-emacs-bug about your build; can you
> post it?

This is running on a Windows 10 box with an i7-4770K and 16GB RAM, so
memory pressure should not be a problem.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.90.19 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2016-02-13 built on QUIETUS
Repository revision: d97f522d3d3fa18eba2962d53e6c197ace938cc2
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.10586
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=c:/emacs/emacs-25 --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-dbus --enable-checking --enable-check-lisp-object-type
 --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --with-tiff --with-xpm --with-gnutls
 --with-rsvg --with-xml2 --without-imagemagick --with-modules 'CFLAGS=
 -g3 -O0''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252