Subject: 25.0.90; xwidget-webikit doesn't handle new html5 input types

From: Emanuel Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 20:35:34 -0800

It looks like xwidget-webkit can't currently input text into HTML5 input
types other than "text", "password", and "textarea". Steps to reproduce:

1. emacs -Q

2. M-x xwidget-webkit-browse-url

2. Go to http://files.emanuel.industries/forms.html

3. Mouse over text fields and try to enter data into them using RETURN.

4. Notice that only the input labeled "Text" actually works.

The fix looks pretty straightforward; I'll try to get a patch ready
shortly.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.90.3 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
 of 2016-01-31 built on cersei
Repository revision: 7b14da444e6ad0eae1eb6c0dde870a84257d6283
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11800000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --pdfdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs/pdf --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft --with-xwidgets 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  redshank-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  evil-paredit-mode: t
  git-gutter-mode: t
  idle-highlight-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-rbenv-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  save-place-mode: 1
  hl-line-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  pretty-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  global-evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-matchit-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  global-discover-mode: t
  discover-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160126.1110/helm-multi-match hides /home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160126.1014/helm-multi-match
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160125/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/shosti/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20151211.1153/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow sort company-emoji mail-extr emacsbug tabify debug pulse imenu
edebug backup-each-save gnus-dired macrostep descr-text network-stream
nsm starttls url-cache eww mm-url bbdb-message sendmail bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-icalendar org-capture org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader url-queue shr dom subr-x bug-reference magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm
magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit message idna rfc822 mml
mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh
evil-matchit-c evil-matchit-sdk wgrep-ag wgrep vc-hg ag vc-svn
find-dired vc vc-dispatcher c-eldoc google-c-style cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
tramp-cache misearch multi-isearch two-column iso-transl winner
filecache vc-git diff-mode flyspell ispell recentf tree-widget
helm-files rx image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell format-spec dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-plugin helm-external helm-net xml helm-utils helm-help helm-types
helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib hi-lock
evil-matchit-simple jka-compr eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
find-func elisp-slime-nav redshank skeleton highlight-parentheses
evil-paredit easy-mmode company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-ropemacs
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb git-gutter-fringe
fringe-helper git-gutter idle-highlight-mode whitespace linum
projectile-rails rake inflections inf-ruby ruby-mode smie em-unix
em-script em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-basic em-banner
em-alias server tomorrow-night-theme p-yasnippet yasnippet p-xwidgets
xwidget image-mode browse-url bookmark pp p-web-mode p-twitter p-testing
p-term p-sql sql-indent sql view p-sml p-slack json map request url-http
tls gnutls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw
mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util time-date
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap p-shell
p-seq p-scala p-ruby rbenv p-wacspace wacs-init wacs-configuration
wacs-util findr p-restclient p-python p-projectile projectile grep
compile ibuf-ext ibuffer p-programming saveplace p-prodigy prodigy
hl-line p-pretty-mode pretty-mode p-pianobar p-pass p-paredit paredit
p-pacman p-octave p-nginx p-multiple-cursors p-modeline diminish battery
time p-markdown p-linux p-js p-javascript p-impatient-mode p-ido flx-ido
flx ido-ubiquitous cl-seq ido-completing-read+ smex ido p-hydra p-html
p-heroku p-helm p-haskell p-go p-gnus seq p-gist p-fun spotify-autoload
p-flycheck p-feature p-expand-region p-eww p-evil-nerd-commenter
evil-nerd-commenter evil-nerd-commenter-operator p-evil-motions
p-evil-matchit evil-matchit p-ess p-eshell dirtrack em-cmpl em-term term
disp-table ehelp em-prompt pcomplete esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
p-erlang erlang-start p-erc p-jabber p-options warnings p-path p-emoji
emoji-cheat-sheet cl p-emms p-elixir p-editing delsel autorevert
filenotify cap-words superword subword p-git p-edit-server edit-server
p-display p-dired dired-x dired p-discover discover makey p-diff-mode
p-debbugs p-darwin p-css p-company company-statistics company p-comint
comint ansi-color p-coffee p-clojure p-lisp p-cc-mode p-cal p-org
p-bindings p-aurel p-ag p-leader p-evil cus-edit cus-start cus-load
wid-edit evil-surround evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro undo-tree diff p-key-chord
key-chord p-ace-jump p-functions f dash-functional dash s ucs-normalize
p-packages finder-inf eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
go-mode-autoloads advice info package easymenu epg-config mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1331091 197159)
 (symbols 48 76134 0)
 (miscs 40 4656 944)
 (strings 32 238915 39837)
 (string-bytes 1 8227510)
 (vectors 16 174950)
 (vector-slots 8 4365777 166286)
 (floats 8 27716 7983)
 (intervals 56 29554 870)
 (buffers 976 54)
 (heap 1024 136957 11348))