Subject: 23.0.90; Summary by label in RMAIL

From: jpff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 19:25:02 +0000

Just tried to sumaraise my mailfile by a label
l command that is
Total failure

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (args-out-of-range [(65 "answered") (68 "deleted") (69 "edited") (70 "filed") (82 "retried") (83 "forwarded") (85 "unseen") (114 "resent")] 8)
  rmail-get-attr-names(16410)
  rmail-get-labels(16410)
  rmail-message-labels-p(16410 " \\(concert\\)\\(,\\|\\'\\)")
  apply(rmail-message-labels-p 16410 " \\(concert\\)\\(,\\|\\'\\)")
  rmail-new-summary-1("labels concert" (rmail-summary-by-labels "concert") rmail-message-labels-p (" \\(concert\\)\\(,\\|\\'\\)"))
  rmail-new-summary("labels concert" (rmail-summary-by-labels "concert") rmail-message-labels-p " \\(concert\\)\\(,\\|\\'\\)")
  rmail-summary-by-labels("concert")
  call-interactively(rmail-summary-by-labels nil nil)

This is a real loss.  Not yet looked at the code

In GNU Emacs 23.0.90.8 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.12.0)
 of 2009-02-09 on cardew
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.70200000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=local
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  global-auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<up> C-x 2 C-x C-f <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
C V / c v , <backspace> . t e <tab> <return> C-s c 
u b b o n <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> 
<drag-mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-2> <mouse-2> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C r o s s i n g SPC t h e 
SPC D a r k SPC R i f t <help-echo> <down-mouse-2> 
<mouse-2> B e a t s y s t e m <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> SPC <down-mouse-2> 
<mouse-2> SPC J o h n SPC f f i t c h <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-2> 
<mouse-2> A r c h e r SPC E n d r i c h <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> C-x 
o C-x k <return> M-R r i c k <return> M-R <return> 
M-R C-h C-g <prior> <prior> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> M-R <return> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> M-R <return> <prior> <prior> 
M-R <return> <prior> <prior> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> M-R <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-2> 
<mouse-2> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> 
<drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-2> <mouse-2> R i c h a r 
d SPC B o u l a n g e r <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <prior> l c o n c e r t <return> q l c o 
n c e r t <return> M-x r m a i l <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> e p o r t - <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Reverse Rmail search for rick...done
Reverse Rmail search for rick...done
Reverse Rmail search for rick...done
Reverse Rmail search for rick...done
Mark set [2 times]
Computing summary lines...0 [16409 times]
Entering debugger...
Back to top level.
Computing summary lines...0 [16409 times]
Entering debugger...

==John ffitch