Subject: bug#2251: 23.0.90; Summary by label in RMAIL

From: jpff <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:28:18 +0000

>>>>> "Eli" == Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

 >> From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
 >> Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:47:32 -0500
 >> Cc: [email-masked], jpff <[email-masked]>
 >> 
 >> root wrote:
 >> 
 >> > X-RMAIL-ATTRIBUTES: --E-----
 >> >         x       X-Coding-System: iso-8859-1-unix
 >> > Return-path: <[email-masked]>
 >> 
 >> The second line is broken.

 Eli> Bother.  Did Rmail produce that broken line?  If so, could it be that
 Eli> my changes from two days ago are the culprit?

 Eli> IOW, where did that "        x       " part before X-Coding-System
 Eli> came from?

I did not do anything directly to break it so I assume that the new
rmail-mode did it.

I am have a number of problems/irritation with rmail; this is one of
them.  Others include not being able to read ~/RMAIL directly into
rmail-mode, and having to select coding mode every time I read new
mail and when I save mail.  OK, but tedious.
  Labels can be repeated
  No prompts for labels
  Unable to read po:jpff mail (may be fixed -- not been at desk today)
  Unseen not set when mail read (as far as I can see)

May be more....  Sorry not to propose solutions but I am having
trouble keeping up with stuff this month.

==John ffitch