Subject: bug#22501: 25.0.50; Build failure byte compiling ns-win.el

From: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 21:24:49 +0000

> Please post the entire transcript of the failed build, starting from
> the configure script, and please show the configure and make commands
> you used.
>
> Thanks.

While trying to recreating the transcript I built at -j1, -j2 and -j4
without any errors. Finally when I tried my usual level -j8, the build
failed again as before.

Building at -j8 was working ok until a few days ago. To be exact, my
latest good build was of "6475f9265ecf21a8d49bc3ac0dc66010c9ec6b05"
(emacs-25 at 2016-01-25 01:29:01).

Transcript attached. There's a lot of repetition so I processed it
with "uniq -c" which halved the length.
Commands:

'/g/emacs/repo/emacs/configure' --prefix
/c/emacs/emacs-20160131-201846 --without-imagemagick
--disable-dependency-tracking
--enable-locallisppath=%emacs_dir%/../site-lisp

make -j8 -C '/g/emacs/build-scripts/build'

Thanks.