Subject: bug#22493: closed (Re: bug#22493: 25.1.50; open-gnutls-stream doesn't respect :nowait, so the connections are synchronous)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 02:42:02 +0000

Your bug report

#22493: 25.1.50; open-gnutls-stream doesn't respect :nowait, so the connections are synchronous

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
22493: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=22493
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#22493: 25.1.50; open-gnutls-stream doesn't respect :nowait, so the connections are synchronous
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 03:41:28 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This has now been implemented.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no

Subject: 25.1.50; open-gnutls-stream doesn't respect :nowait, so the connections are synchronous
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 05:00:33 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I think that's a bug...  I haven't looked into whether the gnutls
library allows very async processes, but I think it does.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.186 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.7)
 of 2016-01-30 built on mouse
Repository revision: e5b2f25f3560eb6b590de8391b6a71c2178ff591
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	Ubuntu 15.10

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nb_NO.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nb_NO.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: nb_NO.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  edebug-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:

Result: 443 (#o673, #x1bb, ?ƻ)

Result: (:type tls :nowait t)
network-stream-open-tls
open-network-stream
Mark saved where search started
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help. [2 times]
user-error: No cross-reference here
Mark saved where search started

Load-path shadows:
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/md4
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/color hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/color
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/format-spec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/hex-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/password-cache
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dns hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/net/dns
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/net/rfc2104
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-scram-rfc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/net/sasl-scram-rfc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dig hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/net/dig
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/net/netrc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/net/sasl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/tls hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/net/tls
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/compface hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/registry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/smime hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/message hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/message
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/qp hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/async-dns/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow ecomplete emacsbug sendmail eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe find-func grep compile edebug misearch multi-isearch timezone
shr-color color eww qp gnus-html url-queue url-cache mm-archive server
sort smiley gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-dup gnus-ml gmane spam-gmane dns
mm-url disp-table log-edit vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
vc-dir ewoc bug-reference whitespace log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher
vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode map cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs gnus-fun gnus-mdrtn
gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnfolder copyright network-stream nsm
starttls nnir spam-report spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus-load gnus gnus-ems
gnus-compat nnheader mail-utils tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring format-spec advice movie mkv shr subr-x browse-url imdb dom pvr
debug debbugs-gnu wid-edit debbugs soap-client mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode url-http tls gnutls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw puny url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap warnings
rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp xml ido seq flyspell ispell dired
dired-loaddefs add-log mail-extr jka-compr cl finder-inf info package
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv
eieio-loaddefs gnus-util mm-util help-fns help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1550650 148329)
 (symbols 48 105632 4)
 (miscs 40 454 1318)
 (strings 32 173572 15311)
 (string-bytes 1 7554332)
 (vectors 16 66183)
 (vector-slots 8 1913821 206828)
 (floats 8 704 1263)
 (intervals 56 245488 6252)
 (buffers 976 53)
 (heap 1024 256242 70451))

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no