Subject: 24.5; kmacro-step-edit-macro: Failures with some commands that use minibuffer for input

From: xristos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 22:06:34 -0500

emacs -Q
test input RET RET
<F3> C-r inp RET <F4>

M-x kmacro-step-edit-macro
SPC SPC SPC SPC

character input that was destined for isearch-backward ends up inserted into
the buffer. Same issue with isearch-forward.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
 of 2015-04-10 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
*beep*
Quit
*beep*
Quit

Load-path shadows:
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/color hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/color
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/tls hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/dns hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/dig hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/spam hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/smime hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/registry hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/registry
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/qp hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mml hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/message hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/compface hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe misearch multi-isearch animate ielm xristos-keys cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
gnus-load xristos-tls xristos-mud rinzai-script rinzai-script-edit
rinzai-worlds rinzai rinzai-prompt rinzai-telnet xristos-erc erc-crypt
friedman-flame flame erc-autoaway erc-notify erc-spelling erc-log erc-dcc
erc-lang erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete
erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies
erc erc-backend erc-compat xristos-socks socks network-stream starttls
xristos-hooks em-term term disp-table ehelp xterm-color git-timemachine
vc-git magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit package magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-process magit-popup magit-mode
help-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log with-editor tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell server dash twittering-mode tls url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars mailcap xml htmlize epa-file epa epg epg-config ibuffer yasnippet
dropdown-list assoc org-capture org-element avl-tree org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs slime-xref-browser tree-widget wid-edit
slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations slime-fuzzy
slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands
slime-autodoc slime-banner slime-asdf slime-repl elp slime-parse grep
slime-sprof inferior-slime bridge slime gud apropos arc-mode archive-mode
noutline outline pp hyperspec flyspell ispell thingatpt browse-url paren
distel-ie edb ewoc erl-service derived derl epmd net-fsm erl mcase erlext
distel erlang tempo erlang-flymake flymake compile erlang-start company
dired-x edmacro kmacro dired xristos-ui pcomplete comint ansi-color esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util smooth-scrolling saveplace smex
ido-vertical-mode idomenu imenu flx-ido easy-mmode warnings byte-opt flx ido
noctilux-theme noctilux-definitions time delsel bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv xristos-custom xristos-functions find-func etags ring
xristos-info advice help-fns cl-macs info easymenu cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process cocoa ns
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 633358 112919)
 (symbols 48 50801 0)
 (miscs 40 123 715)
 (strings 32 118359 108313)
 (string-bytes 1 3647471)
 (vectors 16 66146)
 (vector-slots 8 1838817 35999)
 (floats 8 9651 584)
 (intervals 56 428 0)
 (buffers 960 23))